Ruin 1st Impressions...

Painaid said:
If ur losing 90% of all wsg games just realize there's only one thing in common with all of those games...

Oh you didn't! ! !

Even if ruin isnt perfect, its all we have amirite?

YeH ruin isnt perfect. In all bg groups there are elitists. But cmon horde. When we lose 7 games in a row? People re roll horde. Thats why e storm gets no ques. All the horde faction changed and now no one plays horde and 20 ally wonder wth happned and why there is no ques. Ruin is all we have, if youd like to keep it that way. If you need to decide on your next twink, make it alliance...

Not QQing about how alliance fails. But half the team afking after the first cap? Really? I personally dont care who wins.. Just that IM ABLE TO PLAY MY TWINK. All you non fails. Id love to see you playing for ally.

What are elitists? good players who don't enjoy playing with bad players?

well then damn, I guess count me in.

I'll make an alliance :p

Painaid said:
If ur losing 90% of all wsg games just realize there's only one thing in common with all of those games...

there ya go we found the allys problem I play for them :), I dont claim to be great, I know I still need to learn and if I am the cause of alot of allies losses then Im sorry. But yall will have to deal with me cause I dont care if I lose. ya I want to win but Im happy I can play my twink.

Don't call me an elitist when I tell you that you suck at your class. Call me an elitist when I yell at you all for losing me the game. :p

Quara said:
What are elitists? good players who don't enjoy playing with bad players?

well then damn, I guess count me in.

Ahhhh the real reason you didn't finish your toon for us.

The ratio always falls around during the day.

Allaince usually tend to have more addicted players on at time when horde are out having sex. Then vice versa.

Quara said:
so it was YOU chasing me around that wsg
yeah dude I saw you came back and decided to run around and love on you since you didn't know it was my hunter hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread