Rugby

felixmaster

Legend
Just was wondering if anyone here on TI actually played or followed the sport?

i played in high school as prop (either side) and occasionally flanker (either side). wish i kept playing in college but so far ive been too busy, and my shoulder still never fully recovered from injuring my ac joint (same thing that sam bradford hurt his senior year if you follow college football).

super hard to follow in the US. wish i could see the all blacks play but i did catch the 7s tourny in las vegas a few months ago. but i dont like 7s that much really

i wish 15s was in the olympics and not 7s...i just dont like it as much. but at least its a start

fun fact of the day: the US won gold in 15s the last time it was played in the olympics. weird since we got whooped in 7s in las vegas when i watched

sauce: Rugby football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've played for about 9 years now :) follow muster halfheartedly, went to see them win the Heineken cup final in Cardiff a few years back which was awesome. I play outside centre/fullback /wing cos backs is where its at man, forwards just a bunch of meat heads :p as for sevens i don't envy you, the fitness required is huge although it's nice to have some (more) space and time on the ball.

forwards is where its at ;)

im thinking about getting another all blacks jersey

I used to play as flyhalf, but now I'm just too lazy :) I watch it though and I recently saw some pretty tasty uni level rugby, DMU vs Leicester varsity match. I swear the Leicester uni team plays better rugby than the England team. They have some damn sweet moves. I also saw Toby Flood at the match. Was quite cool.

Users who are viewing this thread