rShaman or rDruid

Een

Legend
How's it going everyone?

Been lurking on Twinkinfo for a while now. At first I found it really helpful, then really annoying (with the wintrading crap), and now helpful again, so I'd like to ask for everyone's opinion.

I've played just about every class at level 70, been doing it for a while now. My next toon I want to be HoTs healer. I was originally going to go druid, simply for their bear stun, barkskin, and what not, but then I was told to go Shaman instead. I've played plenty of both in arenas, and both are difficult to kill if played right.

So my question is which one would be more beneficial? I know the top arena teams typically have shamans, so I thought I'd ask before I start rolling.

Don't know much about the healing side. but from a DPS point of view druids seem to be impossible to kill. I can imagine Bobx commenting on this, he's a good one to ask.

Druids are fun but harder to play than all other healers in 3s, but i'd say shamans are better than druids overall, purge, earth shield, grounding, tremor

People tell me Rshaman is best healer and druid is worst, not sure if correct, but it what I was told recently.

nah, hpala worst healer. jk WoG.

but on a more serious note, it's really up to you. if you are going to do more arenas than BG's, pick a shaman because of purge, grounding, tremor etc.

rDruids and rShamans are both great healers when it comes to BG's

as a rShaman you won't have any CC though, only the 15 second wind shear which only is a 2 second interrupt (correct me if I am wrong). as a rDruid you will still have Bash and bear Skull Bash, and tbh, it's usually one of those that is able to score us a kill when we play 2s (restodruid/warrior). OH, and don't let me forget about roots. we actually managed to win 2 games when I rooted the healer LoS from his rogue, so kipale just smashed the rogue down. rdruids OP

Edit: If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I'll get back to you.

nah, hpala worst healer. jk WoG.

but on a more serious note, it's really up to you. if you are going to do more arenas than BG's, pick a shaman because of purge, grounding, tremor etc.

rDruids and rShamans are both great healers when it comes to BG's

as a rShaman you won't have any CC though, only the 15 second wind shear which only is a 2 second interrupt (correct me if I am wrong). as a rDruid you will still have Bash and bear Skull Bash, and tbh, it's usually one of those that is able to score us a kill when we play 2s (restodruid/warrior). OH, and don't let me forget about roots. we actually managed to win 2 games when I rooted the healer LoS from his rogue, so kipale just smashed the rogue down. rdruids OP

Edit: If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I'll get back to you.

fucking op

Users who are viewing this thread