rsham/sp 80 advise

crossaqsing

Legend
Any tips to survive different hard setups or survival/other tips in general for Rsham and shadow Priest.

Cloth/mail frost resi in any other way then totem?

Is any lvl passed 80 more viable? Thinking 81/82 for mind spike + some hp increase. but dont wanna piss ppl off from advantage

should u go to a certain resi as either sp/rsham? right now i aim to have about 1k resi with rest cataclysm dungeon
my shaman tries some resi stacking.

like i said, any ips u got is appriciated :)
Also opinions on ppl lvling passed 80 for arena? :O

<3
/Love :)

resto wants as much resilience as possible, then stacking mastery. 1600 is possible with 20 mastery, and that basically guarantees you immunity to most, given resto's mastery (frost resist gear permitting)

As for shadow, 4pc should be enough (the freedom is too powerful to ignore if I'm honest), then full mastery stacked cata. The comp seems to work rather well, and doesn't need the extra abilities.

already failed :( got dubble 2sets earlier today.

who makes mail frost resi gear?

also is there any cloth frost resi?

thanks alot! :)

245 frost resi enough vs a frost mage?

ill just make chest, boots and waist for shaman then :p

should i as the priest get any at all?

cause i could just make chest/boots/waist to, tho the stat loss for that is pretty unpretty

ill just make chest, boots and waist for shaman then :p

should i as the priest get any at all?

cause i could just make chest/boots/waist to, tho the stat loss for that is pretty unpretty

Use the ring instead of one, or with it. I have two sets, one with the full set, one without.

Priest shouldn't need it because of disperse, but you could get it if you think you're dying a lot from shatters (even with dispersion)

spriest / rhsammy is currently the r1 teamsetup at 80 EU

both should be stacking a fair bit of resil, but also both need mastery and haste

(im currently boosting the spriest in our team, so i have to do quite a lot in the arenas :/ have to tell him when to swd sheeps and when to heal / when to do dmg / who to kill etc its really anoying, but we are rank 1 :D)

he pays me 100g per win so its ok

Rofl, are u serious :( .. I try to boost you for 2.5k , but it's really hard because you are moussclicker pro , and now close ur bouth because i'm leader of MY team 2s ,

Rofl, are u serious :( .. I try to boost you for 2.5k , but it's really hard because you are moussclicker pro , and now close ur mouth because i'm leader of MY team 2s .

well ofc ur the leader, i was busy boosting another team, then u decided to pay more so i joined you,

and your french, you wouldnt be #1 without me, lets face it all you want to do is surrender each game, i have to come in and save your ass each time (not just from german teams either)

Get a room.

Wont be Rank1 for long :)! <3

i once boosted a turtle to get some food was a cute experience :)

Users who are viewing this thread