Rsham help

swagqt

Grandfathered
Hey guys im lvling an rsham to make him vet but i wanted to know if i should go haste or vers and what wep enchant for healing ik offensive its ele force and what gear i checked the sham armory list but the gear they have its pretty variated so not sure.

Haste all the way, rest stam for arena. For BG you can go int/sp instead if u like. For enchant you have lots of options. I prefer 30 SP.

Dapah @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

go haste enchants

1 int = 2 haste = 4 crit for gear

EDIT: I got 1 int = 1.9 haste = 4.6 crit on my current rsham build, but if you have less SP than me it would probably be close to 1 int = 2 haste = 5 crit and if you stack more SP than me it would be a bit closer to 1 int = 1.8 haste = 4.2 crit, but my 1 int = 2 haste = 4 crit is probably the best way you can build without going into all the math

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Rsham scaling comes from max health, to be honest.

Play aggressively with shears/purges, and have a good pool of health.

Intellect and Haste are going to be useful in their own rites, but don't forget that Rsham's power comes from utility just as often as healing.

I'm not sold on Versatility, as dealing damage shouldn't be a top priority and taking less damage doesn't synergize with Nature's Guardian nearly as well as Stamina.

Haste operates on a bell curve. It does not act linearly. Once you get to a certain point it ceases to help you as much as it did.
I generally run with usually haste enchants except one ring. I run a versatility on one ring. Haste enchant on two rings as opposed to two only gave me .02 difference in casting time on my resto shaman with my gear set up.In my opinion, simply not worth it.
I run more of a stamina set up than Dasha. LFH, Stam shoulders+ enchant, vitality to shield, etc... Not buffed but scaled I usually have about 6200 health. Fully buffed I can hit a bit over 10k. And shamans have all the armor mitigation and now versitility. We can be tough to kill.

Last edited by a moderator:
depends who you buy it from. it contains whatever the seller put in it. he could have put enchants in there or its a snowball, find out.

Some one bought 3 for 1500 gold each in hopes of getting the mekgineer chopper and got some wolf fur and linen cloth

Some one bought 3 for 1500 gold each in hopes of getting the mekgineer chopper and got some wolf fur and linen cloth

its just wrapping paper that you put around any item you want and then u can sell it, you could put a chopper in it but that seems unlikely but ye there is no hope it is a 100% chance of getting what the seller put in it and nothing else.

its just wrapping paper that you put around any item you want and then u can sell it, you could put a chopper in it but that seems unlikely but ye there is no hope it is a 100% chance of getting what the seller put in it and nothing else.

Yeah I know lol I used to mail my looms wrapped in the wrapping paper

Users who are viewing this thread