Rollin' Old School

Mochabad said:
We'll actually look badass again

have you seen the new bis non-boa leather shoulders? :)

This sounds like it could be fun to run with, if we are polling I say Korgath. There is usually a solid amount of gear in the ah, but I will say the prices are a bit steep so beware.

Pandura said:
This is a horrible idea and will never ever work. Sorry for beeing a pessimist.

It actually will work perfectly. See, MOST people from TI are smart, and know certain classes and moves ruin the experience. So I'd hate to say it, but we're going to ban some classes and possibly even moves, like 29's did with Aimed Shot back in the day. And you see, it will work so perfectly because we will have xp on, doing arenas and wargames and gurabashi, where we can PICK who we want to fight/fight with (besides gurabashi) So if everyone from TI is thinking what I'm thinking, and we all agree on some terms, this will be the most fun we've ever had in Cata.

augiddin said:
Even without heirlooms the burst is still Gunna be stupid. You Lose some ap/sp but also lose stam.

i agree with this, healers would also lose a lot of healing which would be equal to the damage loss that a dps would lose from not having boas, meaning you are standing on exactly the same ground.

boas arnt even a problem its just burst and lack of resil.

tamer said:
It actually will work perfectly. See, MOST people from TI are smart, and know certain classes and moves ruin the experience. So I'd hate to say it, but we're going to ban some classes and possibly even moves, like 29's did with Aimed Shot back in the day. And you see, it will work so perfectly because we will have xp on, doing arenas and wargames and gurabashi, where we can PICK who we want to fight/fight with (besides gurabashi) So if everyone from TI is thinking what I'm thinking, and we all agree on some terms, this will be the most fun we've ever had in Cata.

I repeat, this is stupid, impossible and wont work.

Pandura said:
I repeat, this is stupid, impossible and wont work.

Until people go crazy with the banning stuff and just strat wanting anything that can beat them banned and people stop following the rules.

If you dont think it soulds like a good idea, then great. Dont do it. If you like the idea, please do it. I for one am down, if done right this could be a blast!

Well what classes are going to be banned? I dont think any should be. Maybe disengage shouldnt be allowed, and a frost mages pet's nova. Pallies holy shock? Id love to say shadowstep but were just not viable at all without it.

Dutchman said:
Well what classes are going to be banned? I dont think any should be. Maybe disengage shouldnt be allowed, and a frost mages pet's nova. Pallies holy shock? Id love to say shadowstep but were just not viable at all without it.

rogues arent viable without shadowstep? what are u smoking

tamer said:
I agree. We won't ban classes, only a few moves. And you rogues should go combat.

I want to try combat out now, but mages will shit on us any spec and hunters still will. But still seems fun.

Hurrx said:
rogues arent viable without shadowstep? what are u smoking

Try going against a ranged class combat. Tell me how it goes.

Dutchman said:
Try going against a ranged class combat. Tell me how it goes.

if u say a class with a instant slow that costs nothing and has a uptime of 100% should not be able to beat a rogue or else its unfair, ur wrong.

and as they mentioned they might ban pet freeze from frost mages, making a rogue without shadowstep just fair.

the hunter vs rogue situation without shadowstep could be solved by banning concussive shot.

Users who are viewing this thread