Rogues viable in premades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosty said:
holy fuck curley your garbage, there was no mage idiot

Remember when smithy logged on my account and didnt have bartender downloaded and had to click my abilities and beat Curlxxgarb with 80% health left. Yeah, that was a funny moment :).

PS: Curley, you suck lmao

[video=youtube;LPtg80s26iI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPtg80s26iI[/video]

TinK MsG

Painaid said:
[video=youtube;LPtg80s26iI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPtg80s26iI[/video]

TinK MsG

You are priest in that video

relevance 2 the topic please?

Edit: you didnt evn top healin

edit2: or damage

eDit2.54: OR KBs Iditoet

you are priest in that video

relevance 2 the topic please?

Edit: you didnt evn top healin

edit2: or damage

eDit2.54: OR KBs Iditoet

If you can't see the relevance just by the title you truly are retarded.

Look at what ability painaid, or who ever that priest is, uses 98% of the time. Going to be interesting seing priests in cata without dispel.

Frosty said:
and the problem would have been solved if your idiot shaman didnt shock the pug idiot. your guild is trash. curley is trash. your gf has to be the worst excuse for a mage ive ever seen with a bowl haircut

Excuses and more Excuses, and bringing in my gf just to try to get under my skin thats funny, running out of insults or are you just that unoriginal....

Grimaldo said:
Yes they didnt have a mage but as many guilds have told us before when we had a pug problem is you play with what you got, its not the other teams fault if there team missed the que or if they agreed to take the pop when there cross que didnt have the right warsong Number.....so please stop crutching on the excuse and move on. Finally please remember all this bashing to our guild does nothing but show us were a force, people put down the things they fear. When we win a game we dont go boasting about how we dominated them so on so forth. We tell them good game, hope for more, and all and all We had fun. Cause thats all that matters.

Ur girlfriend is hawt.

Grimaldo said:
Excuses and more Excuses, and bringing in my gf just to try to get under my skin thats funny, running out of insults or are you just that unoriginal....

Do people normally talk about how ugly your girlfriend is? You said its unoriginal....

dam grims dum our cross Q didnt get the original pop and u told us to take it lolol and we would have had our mage if ur idiot teamate shocked didnt shock the druid w/ 3 seconds to go on debuff lmao

torment said:
dam grims dum our cross Q didnt get the original pop and u told us to take it lolol and we would have had our mage if ur idiot teamate shocked didnt shock the druid w/ 3 seconds to go on debuff lmao

He says they never boast and look at CurlxxGarb making a forum post lmao. Grim u make me want to vomit and give me excruciating pain in my stomach from being nauseas everytime i watch u play. U make a hunter and u realize ur bad, so you decide to make different classes and u disgrace each one whenever u make it. Lmao U make me sick. Cy@ N3rD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread