Rogues and Hunters

Rogues have seen better days.

Hunters are beasts.

Jetstrong said:
are rogues and hunters still good in WSG and arena?

Hey bud if you are looking to roll a new twink Fishin Buddies just started on Mano is a big reroll with over 50 twinks leveling and gearing now, comon over and startem up :) Either class is fine but hunters are more powerful right now.

Wuv123 said:
Hey bud if you are looking to roll a new twink Fishin Buddies just started on Mano is a big reroll with over 50 twinks leveling and gearing now, comon over and startem up :) Either class is fine but hunters are more powerful right now.

ok ill hit you up when i get back into the game waiting to get an account cause i some how forgot my password or account name of something stupied...

Jetstrong said:
is it still worth making a rogue?

I still love playing my rogue. We just don't have utility like hunters do. We're also the easiest class to kite.

It's definitely become an uphill battle.

Hunters to me are not fun. Too easy. Rogues are pretty fun, but not my favorite either.

Made a hunter, wasted 15 hours of my time doing 25+ WC runs to get Venomstriker (i never saw it), I spent 2k on gear, played him for 3 hours in WSG and I never touched him again. They're FUCKING boring.

Locked said:
Made a hunter, wasted 15 hours of my time doing 25+ WC runs to get Venomstriker (i never saw it), I spent 2k on gear, played him for 3 hours in WSG and I never touched him again. They're FUCKING boring.

Cool story bro.

Locked said:
You prob failed and then you realiced that hunter wasent that easy to play. LOL, who am I kidding they are really easy to play! :D

to each his own, i really liked running a nontwink hunter on whirlwind for lols (pre-LK, pre-profs etc) that was fun. I attempted a 19 twink hunter project back in fall 08 that i never could finish, wasn't nearly as fun. DK why, I still got both hunters, just not using em for much.

Users who are viewing this thread