Rogue

Nin

OG
Any one have some pointers for a rgoue in this bracket?

I am bring up my 49 Rogue and figured I'd ask.

Nin said:
Any one have some pointers for a rgoue in this bracket?

I am bring up my 49 Rogue and figured I'd ask.

Well for a spec I'd go deep subt. but that's all I know about rogues in this bracket.

I'm in the process of making a 69 undead rogue. Most of the gear I've found so far is coming straight from quests in Northrend. Pieces like Borean Smasher and Cured Mammoth Hide Mantle are going to be staples.

However there are some other notable pieces from quests in Blades Edge Mountains, Nagrand, Shadowmoon Valley, and Netherstorm. I'm lvl 66 right now and collecting as much gear as xp will allow but once finished I'll report back here with an update

Cheers

level up LW or if youre a little bit richer and wanna go for different gems, go for BS. with LW you get Fur Lining, only to bracers. BS you add a socket to gloves and bracers. imo, get em both lolol. max stam stack rogue (lol?) get LW and enchanting for Fur Lining and ring enchants.

Looks like I'm going Eng/Alch for the time being.

I should be able to hit 10k health.

I was also thinking about doing this

However there isnt much of a community for it yet and I think I may lose interest half way through the project if I didnt have someone to play with

Is there any good 69 guild activity yet?

69 seems to be taking off as people move out of the lower brackets to avoid nerfs (or rather, have no xp space left on their toons to re-equip).

Hey Nin (Diabolik / Volts here).

Bumped into a Horde stam rogue (kinda) the other day in our BG. Haraj or something similar (I'll check when I get home). ~13k health I think, and he seemed to know what he was doing.

Seen any decent Ally Rogues at 69 in our BG yet? They all look terrible so far.

edit: his name was Hetrul

[char=Emerald+Dream]Taerwyn[/char]

my friends leet rogue, crazy crits and still sitting at over 7k health

Vapid said:
69 seems to be taking off as people move out of the lower brackets to avoid nerfs (or rather, have no xp space left on their toons to re-equip).

Hey Nin (Diabolik / Volts here).

Bumped into a Horde stam rogue (kinda) the other day in our BG. Haraj or something similar (I'll check when I get home). ~13k health I think, and he seemed to know what he was doing.

Seen any decent Ally Rogues at 69 in our BG yet? They all look terrible so far.

edit: his name was Hetrul

Naw there are no good ally rogues. I don't think any of them are twinked and they all have the skill lvl of johnnyrev. So nothing at all to worry about unless they join in and 3v1 you

Users who are viewing this thread