Rogue weap enchants

Chronogear

Legend
k...im using an Assasins blade and Shadowfang....both with fiery atm...

ppl said Crusader its better...im Backstab specced btw...

[char=Gurubashi]Chronorogue[/char]

like i dont underrstand much about that +5weap dmg..but i used that software that calculates ur dps...and the best enchant from the statistics was fiery...so then +5weap on assassin blade?..and fiery on shadowfang?

k...theres always opinions of a lot of players...so im gonna run SF(Fiery) / CB (agy)...ty for like posting 10 topics...loll..appreciated...

xD lol! AB with fiery is fine, I use one alot too. You can grab CB for your OH, or if you wanna be uber lazy grab a 2nd SF, guillotine axe or even a protector's sword (i'm not seriously recomending this last one). Same weapon speed lets me play even while toked out my inner spirit ;)

Get another [ITEM] 1935[/ITEM] MH [ITEM] 1935[/ITEM] should have [ITEM] 16250[/ITEM] on it and the other [ITEM] 1935[/ITEM] use as OH with [ITEM] 19445[/ITEM] on it. Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft is best ambush/backstab specc atm. Also get [ITEM] 42955[/ITEM] too if you like to ambush or go for [ITEM] 42964[/ITEM]

Sorry Kitty I am lost on yuor first glyph. "Your back stab increases the rupture effect on the target by 2 sec, up to a maximum of 6 additional sec".

Am I missing something here? Do Rogues have Rupture at 19?

~Jsy~ said:
Sorry Kitty I am lost on yuor first glyph. "Your back stab increases the rupture effect on the target by 2 sec, up to a maximum of 6 additional sec".

Am I missing something here? Do Rogues have Rupture at 19?

My bad was thinking of another, thanks for spotting this.

~Jsy~ said:
Np, please come back :p

Part of me thinks it is a good idea quitting for a while and other part is just like "DUDE WTF ARE U SRS?!!!!!" Might come back in a week or soo, busy IRL atm with uni + starting new semester soon so that tons of cw /cheer.

Pm me for my msn so I can keep you warm at nights kk

Chronogear said:
like i dont underrstand much about that +5weap dmg..but i used that software that calculates ur dps...and the best enchant from the statistics was fiery...so then +5weap on assassin blade?..and fiery on shadowfang?

The calculator does not use backstab but sinister strike so it values fiery higher then +5weapon damage. When using backstab and ambush +5 weapon damage is the best way to go because it is based on your weapon damage.

(I wanted to make a rogue guide but just couldn't find any free time this vacation)

Users who are viewing this thread