rogue ranged slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd macro both weapons for situational use. Midfield there isn't much LoS.

what about when your slowed and your enemys trying to get away with 30~ hp, you go for the bow shot and he gets out of range by the time you've casted your 1.5 second cast and then bandies/heals. a throw can crit for 80+ and can be cast so slickly between back strafe jumps, and on top of that you can get the instant poison proc off it.

He already made up his mind, now he's just trying to find ways to justify it. "It doesn't fit my playstyle" is basically the same as saying "I'm bad".

I always thought thrown were the paramount choice of the rogue class. It just made sense, even when I was a bad. I always thought, if I wanted to use a bow I'd just roll a hunter, but I didn't.

There's an amount of retardness in this thread, whoa.

I do not play rogue at 19, neither at any other level. But I do know one thing, Thrown weapon is all the way. If, for an unknown reason, you are so retarded and never use range weapon, then it's not my fault if you litterally fail at understanding your class and should seriously stay with your stupid gun. Thrown weapon are simply better, you can't let someone pull bandages off, the time it takes to shoot with a stupid gun takes forever, the time it will take to shoot with your gun (Minimum 1,7sec) is just enough to give enemy 2 tics of bandages which is literrally 500 HP heals. If you just throw your ranged weapon, it takes, 0,5sec, which, if timed correctly might stop his bandage before one tic. Also, you can't afford a rogue or druid to re-stealth, if you tell me either: They can run away even if I use thrown weapon because LoS ain't hard, well, you're retarded, keep your freaking enemy in combat not 50 yards away. Or you could tell me: I'd rather have more stats then keep them in combat, well obviously, you fail.

Overall, who cares about the extra what 30 hp and 3 agi? If you can stop bandage at the speed of lightning and keep enemy in combat in a good yard radius? Who's retarded enough to use a gun over Long-range Combat and bandage stopper+Poisoning for 30hp and 3 agi? You chose

If I had to, I'd go thrown weapon. but it looks like a lot of players actually just epicly fail and use guns and they try to help someone out? No sorry, you fail sir.

whatever. i was done with the argument but it looks like you guys aren't. i'm bad. i don't know my class. i hope i ruin your bg experience with my epic shittiness. i'm still rockin my bow.

edit: also if i wanted to use ANY ranged i would have rolled a hunter. fuck i might roll a hunter right now and use thrown just to see you guys qq about how bad i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread