Rogue PvP Video(s)

nice man
<
!

seriously 10/10 there man that was brilliant think i woke up the neighbours baby i was laughing so hard

haha yeh watched them all man good stuff keep it up !!

yeah Yowxd I agree, I'll try to get more arena vids up, I just don't like recording or streaming my serious arena matches because it screws my FPS/latency up respectively. I'll work on a 2s mashup me doing 2s on my priest, shaman, and rogue. I had a 2s video of my shaman but the audio was disabled, I might rerelease it.

the voice saying "I'm the GM." is me, the voice saying "your GM, your GM, was in me and yorki's guild" is Qpac GM of <Hero> @ The Venture Co

Yowxd said:
Started to watch it until I saw just BG's, then I skipped 5 seconds in the vid each time and saw duels and BG's.

Just too boring to watch rogues in a BG with a healer half of it.

oh and by the way, goneshort and Gone/Sauce deleted scenes have arena in them.

edit: and gone/mikee and Gone 70 2v2 arena priest/rogue are arena videos but they are very old and I'm better now
<
kinda embarassing.

I enjoyed the music but as steve(yow) said the bgs we're a little boring to watch.

If you want to jazz up your video make a pure arena video with skype or music but have skill clips in like it might take a while to obtain but with some decent editing and skill clips it can make a really good video! Anyway it wasn't that bad tbh
<
I'll give a 6-7/10 just because I didn't like the clips you choose (in terms of bgs/duels) and I didn't like your UI.

Heres an example of some of the clips i'm on about including: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=183363 - hope thats the right video.

I don't expect you to play like a world class rogue like him, just saying like some of the skill clips he does e.g. sapping off of a frostshock or shadowstepping a charge into a full kidney on there priest and having free nuke can be done by an average rogue. It might be luck, but people watching your video won't know that and they will just think its pure skill and your get good ratings.

Hope this helped:)

yeah, I've SW:deathed blinds, sapped off of frost novas, sapped vanishes, but I only have like 50ish GB to record on and raw AVI data is huge. I will try to make an epic video one day, but until then I can only record average BG bullshit. the times I pull epic shit/get in a position to pull it, is pretty rare, thanks for the advice though
<

yeah Yowxd I agree, I'll try to get more arena vids up, I just don't like recording or streaming my serious arena matches because it screws my FPS/latency up respectively. I'll work on a 2s mashup me doing 2s on my priest, shaman, and rogue. I had a 2s video of my shaman but the audio was disabled, I might rerelease it.

the voice saying "I'm the GM." is me, the voice saying "your GM, your GM, was in me and yorki's guild" is Qpac GM of <Hero> @ The Venture Co

understandable i have the same issue's great stuff anyway man!

Users who are viewing this thread