Rogue or Warrior

Im going to Re-Roll a twink on the BG Ruin. Having trouble deciding, rogue or warrior. ;p.

Which would win a duel, a warrior or a rogue, lets say they both have the best gear they can get and are equal skill level...

warrior FTW. shadowfang/redbeard or perhaps deadskull for some extra stam. if you can't get a shadowfang, go with cruel barb. i like fiery, it's insane damage. i like my spec, link in sig.

warrior > rogue most of the time unless u come across and noob and in the new bgs u need cc more so warrior plus i dunno y so many ppl make or keep playing their rogues if most of them are shit. specifically on vengance wtb mages warrios ??? cc gogo

truth is that warrior is everthing a rogue isint lol ><

Coolzo said:
Warriors have: Disarm, hammy, high armor, shield block, demo shout, TC, and OP.

Rogues have: Sprint, evasion, higher dodge (severely nerfed due to the DR however).

I would say warrior wins out.

Warrior hands down. You want a good warrior?:

Dannyburrito

Best warrior imo, 10g IRL to anyone who can prove me wrong.

Kore nametooshort said:
personally i wouldnt have the patience to stealth all over the shop as a rogue, and charging about looks quite fun

yeah its pretty unbearable without the speed bonus talent IMO... warrior wins again :p

LGeeZY said:
Im going to Re-Roll a twink on the BG Ruin. Having trouble deciding, rogue or warrior. ;p.

Which would win a duel, a warrior or a rogue, lets say they both have the best gear they can get and are equal skill level...

in rogue vs war, the war will usually win, unless the rogue counters everything the war does and has a little bit of luck

I recently deleted my full BiS lvl 19 warrior. I still have my lvl 19 rogue. I hate playing warriors at 19. Maybe I just don't like slow classes....

threeptone said:
I recently deleted my full BiS lvl 19 warrior. I still have my lvl 19 rogue. I hate playing warriors at 19. Maybe I just don't like slow classes....

how are warriors slower than rogues.. lawl.

Users who are viewing this thread