Rogue Openers & Damage

ghank

OG
I finally have a couple 110s transferred to a Legion account and playing has been a blast. My prot has to be one of the funnest indestructible toons I've ever played. I have a new rogue with an Ilevel of 230 and the Garrote is pretty nuts. My gear has a long way to go before it's good, but my Garrote alone is doing around 29k damage. That is out of stealth with 2 Azerite pieces boosting it. It's no wonder my pally has been destroyed a few times by Unconscious, a level 268ish rogue. If I pop Vendetta and open with garrote, rupture and exsanguinate, it's doing like 48k damage on the test dummy with the bleeds, and it takes me like 3-4 seconds for the rotation. The damage is pretty nuts having basic gear.

So I have been searching around for 110 rogue builds and modeled mine so far after hers >
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormscale/unconscious

Although I still need all new better gear from ABT and some Azerite pieces along with leveling the neck. I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for rogue builds, gear, openers, rotations, for BGs and for island leveling? I switched to Outlaw and with Blades of Fury, the AOE seems to be pretty decent for Island Expeditions. Need to level my neck up from 7.

AFAIK you can't do IEs with a Legion account (no BFA content is available). Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Or are you yet to move your rogue over to the Legion-only account?

Rogue is still on my BFA account. Guess that wasn't clear.

Users who are viewing this thread