Rogue One

There is no such thing as too much star wars.

Well, I'm glad Mon Mothma gets some more screentime. I've always liked that character.

Looks gg

I dunno.. it's a teaser trailer, so I don't think you should expect to have your mind blown by it.
What I took away from it is, they are keeping with practical effects instead of the gratuitous use of CG you see in pretty much every movie for the last 10+ years; sounds like the score for the film will be pretty solid; and, come on, fking ATATs!! What's not to like?!

This guy gets it.

I was expecting a continuation of the 7th one. Not another stand alone. Kind of disappointed.
Disney really has ruined the Star Wars franchise in my opinion in trying to appeal to too large of a demographic at once.

What other large groups are there to attract? Sci-fi lovers are already in the hype train.

Now the last group to get is teenage girls.

All in all , i got sold on the ATAT scene,so definately will check it out. Although just like the force awakens, not gonna watch it 2nd time.

There are toys for girls. and they did pander to girls in the last movie. The head stormtrooper was femaie. What a role model!!

Young, tween, teen, twenties, 30's etc..
males, females, all ethnic groups
Disney panders to them all. It is not about the story. It is about the marketing. They do need to make back that money after the investment though. You can't really blame them.

That feel when traitor dude trooper gets more attention than actual chrometrooper.

Well done disney.

Speaking of star wars, any of you folks plays dead swtor? 8)

Users who are viewing this thread