Rogue OH

Plump

OG
Atm i don't have a vendetta but plan on getting one pretty soon, but for the moment i was wondering what would be more viable, wsg or a Cross dagger of power(10 ap and 1.3 speed)

CofS+mongoose!

(or cross dagger if it is a daggerrog ... which you didnt tell us. there are situations and opponents for the wsg dagger too, so get both and use them.)

Bansil said:
CofS+mongoose!

(or cross dagger if it is a daggerrog ... which you didnt tell us. there are situations and opponents for the wsg dagger too, so get both and use them.)

Mongoose is pretty horrible at 29. Looks nice though.

Mongoose is great on a big meaty slow main hand weapon. It's also livable on the Windstorm Hammer.

I should say that you need to build and spec for a rogue that takes advantage of it though. I've been considering faction changing my rogue with goosed windstorm. Consequently I could then have double goose. With the amount of hit you can obtain these days, it would really be a high proc rate.

Cptheal said:
THERE IS NO BIG MEATY SLOW MAIN HANd FOR 29s...

WINDSTORM HAMMER SUCKS AND CANT USE MONGOOSE ON It

Yeah, well Im gonna put mongoose on Skullbreaker MH and theres nothing you can do to stop me, sir

stack hit + dal'rend/fiery + CofS/mongoose

totally different playstyle. CofS is not viable for a dagger rog.

Cptheal said:
THERE IS NO BIG MEATY SLOW MAIN HANd FOR 29s...

WINDSTORM HAMMER SUCKS AND CANT USE MONGOOSE ON It

You're right there's no big slow, but that doesn't mean mongoose sucks, it means the weapon choice sucks. Either way even if you don't have one, I've got my 'goosed Windstorm and it still is part of my gear considerations, and is far from sucking.

Users who are viewing this thread