Rogue - Gem/Gear/Talent 5.2

Hozuka

Legend
I've given it serious though and I decided to start focusing a lot more on my alt which happen to be a rogue. Since I kinda felt like the bracket was dieing for me so I needed change but now I also need some advice from some who have been checking out things. I need to know what I can do with my gear to increase my damage.

Here is my armory link.
Rozuka @ Kazzak - Community - World of Warcraft

Feel free to argue in this thread about how much PvP power is really nessesary and how much Agility/Attack power is required. Also if you know how much 5.2 will affect rogue in 70 please also reply with some information if you know.

Thanks in advance.
Kelvin Andrè Raymond

Haha, miss you jicz. Rogues getting a damage buff, prep @ 68 as spell, and that throw ability can silence at 3 combo points instead of 5.

I checked it out. But are you sure 2100 is the AP Cap for Assassination?

I liked that balance personally. Its all swings and roundabouts really, I'm not that great at PVP but I still had a great time taking people out casually after the nerf with that certain balance of PVP power and Agi. The key is to read up on PVP Power and understand it properly then choose for yourself. If you truly understand PVP Power, you wouldn't stack it. =P

I still see rogues that stack PVP Power and they dominate the fuck out of battlegrounds, so I think its all down to skill essentially!

I'd recommend that guide, give it a shot.

what :::::::::::::::::::::::D ungimped? rogue's one of the few classes that can beat EVERYTHING 1v1. just because you can't pop ur LOL SHADOWDANCESYNAPSE-macro anymore and oneshot then spend 1 minute in stealth again does not makes rogue gimp

nvm they can still do that and kill everyone but healers :p

100%-0% through barkskin bear form on a 55% resil feral druid .. before la buffs, teh joys.

what :::::::::::::::::::::::D ungimped? rogue's one of the few classes that can beat EVERYTHING 1v1. just because you can't pop ur LOL SHADOWDANCESYNAPSE-macro anymore and oneshot then spend 1 minute in stealth again does not makes rogue gimp

Yes we were not all blessed with amazballs pvp skill, you can't say that rogues aren't bottom of the pile at the moment though.

Rogues are at the bottom of the pile, but they are still enjoyable and viable...

What's there to argue about that?

In what universe is the current state of a rogue below an arms or even a prot warrior? This season is the best yet at removing the completely horrible classes/specs - i would say all but arms and fury warriors are viable, it's just the top end of the tree is even more op than previous season equivalents.

Last edited by a moderator:
With my current Setup I can also kill people in one cheap shot with 70% Resilience.

Rozuka @ Kazzak - Community - World of Warcraft

but I wanna know how I can maximaze my damage. As Stacking Agility would not really work against a fully resi geared healer for example that just sits there after his partner died.

You lack a little bit more agility to be honest but imo that's near perfect.. you could benefit a lot with swp daggers and/or Kara offhand ;'))

You lack a little bit more agility to be honest but imo that's near perfect.. you could benefit a lot with swp daggers and/or Kara offhand ;'))

I'm definitly going to sock the Crux's from Sunwell into Agility. I've been trying to achieve them for a pretty long time now!

so u all wanna say rog is fine atm? their dmg is fine is said this since first day of mop but with the changes of shadow dance, i can only kill people in the opener/restealth or a vanish( if the aren't completly retardet). My problem is i dont have control in the arena anymore as rogue... you need the vanish for kill people to save the 5 combos for eviscerate. I think to remove shadow dance wasnt that good way to nerf rogues. I mean they was completly over powerd last season for sure... but Dmg nerf for like 30%-40% would be better, for the gameplay wouldnt be that fucking horrble like right know.

I playd yesterday rogue holypala

PS: got oneshottet by a shadow :( sry for the bad english^^

Users who are viewing this thread