EU+US Rogue Gearing Question - Whats Really Best?

slewdemmasta

Grandfathered
My questions are related to which items are actually best as I've seen a lot of armories whilst trying to decide for myself and its a real mix of gear with seemingly no certain answer

The slots I'm querying are:

Neck: Pvp neck Vs BOA

Cloak
: Glowing Lizard Scale VS BOA

Chest
: Gloomshroud when I find one, but until then its Tunic Of Westfall VS BOA

Bracers
: Forest Leather Bracers VS Black Wolf Bracers. I know Thralls gift is best but I'm not really willing to pay faction change.

Trinkets
: I'd assume that AGM + Returning Champion would be BiS as a Human.

Also food for thought(or just plain stupid), as Rogues main problem is no slow/sprint would it be worth replacing one weapon enchant with Icy Chill so we don't get kited quite as much, actually connecting with a target is a much larger dmg increase than not.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

The real question is weapons
For assassin
Tov x2
Or tov main hand and gsd off hand?

Combat
2 sf?

@Original is the most qualified person to answer these questions, imo.

His analysis is that ToV/GSD is better because of attack speed, which makes sense to me.

SF/SF is best for Ambush Combat, but if you don't plan to global then a dagger is best in OH to insure poisons actually apply. Generally speaking, the few extra points of damage on Ambush do not outweigh the chance of poisons missing.

It's situational. The set i'm in now is bis for arena and a balanced wsg set. For you I would:
Switch between pvp and boa neck depending on situation (more stam/heal vs dmg)
For neck I actually prefer cookies table cloth unless i'm going for max agi where lizard scale is better. Boa is better for stam (open in mid depending on comp)
ToW always unless you need more stam for opening mid (depending on comp)
If no Thrall's BwB/Ancient grove always (forest leather for max agi)
AGM + Returning Champ are bis for human
Ele force is always bis
For assas ToV + GS in arena (ToVx2 in gulch(situationally))
Combat sfangx2 is always bis (sometimes boax2 when you need stam for opening mid/arena)

The real question is weapons
For assassin
Tov x2
Or tov main hand and gsd off hand?

Combat
2 sf?
For assasination üse ToV MH and GSD OH

For Combat dual SF.

Gesendet von meinem S50 mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread