rogue fc set

can some1 plz show me a perfect rogue fc considering getting medicine pouch lol with venerable mass of macogowan this is for ally btw and no 2nd AGM cause im a gnome

Smelting pants! =)

Well as a rogue if you are really making a legit FC set imho maxing out the stam like as in the linked build would be a bad idea. Girdle over Deviate for +1 stam :S..... the other thing I would say is even though as a FC you're not to be in harms range, but as a rogue you will most likely not be able to avoid this, you would prob. want lifestealing on your MH and when ever you are in harm change your OH to idk maybe heirloom dagger with 15agi on it.. you would lose 7stam and only gain about .30 dodge but I think the lifestealing would make up for that.

Or at the very least use the link build with lifestealing over 15agi, just for the fact there is no way you will be able to stay out of combat for to long as a rogue fc.

Forget FC rogues. I want to see a rogue play D before they get involved with Flag carrying. As with any argument about game play theorycraft it depends who is controlling the avatar! I can remember one PuG game where a D rogue stayed on me the whole game with saps and gouges I couldn't do anything because I was Fahqing CC'd the whole time. Rogues can be pretty good on D because their CC can't be detected. I think sapping traps could also be useful on D. Not really sure what gear would look like for a D rogue but should definately be able to lay down the dps once they get a player isolated

Users who are viewing this thread