Rogue BIS OH & Enchants?

4 Agi is .52% crit
Big oof! I confused dodge (0.26% per) with crit (0.13% per). That actually makes CB better more of the time for pure damage unless your average MH/SS hit is >204 (but not by a lot!). So it really comes down to how badly you want the pushback.

Big oof! I confused dodge (0.26% per) with crit (0.13% per). That actually makes CB better more of the time for pure damage unless your average MH/SS hit is >204 (but not by a lot!). So it really comes down to how badly you want the pushback.

Yup, it terms of overall stats I have a formula that holds true most of the time:

1 Stam = 1 Agi = 2 str = 2 AP = 4 Sudo Agi.

I did some calculations for straight damage (no defensive stats included) and found the above formulas to be true. I simplified the numbers as they were decimals, but it makes it a lot easier to think about with whole numbers.

CB has 12 AP which is 6 "points" according to the formulas above.

AB has 7 AP and 4 Sudo Agi which is 4.5 "points". (Sudo Agi is the same as agility but without the attack power benefit.)

Therefore we can conclude CB is better when talking about pure damage.

Now 4 Sudo Agi comes with 8 armor and 1.04% Dodge that is not taken into account in this formula. The question comes down to, is 4 Sudo Agi better than 5 AP (12 minus 7).

Can 8 armor and 1.04% dodge be about 1.5 points? I have no calculations to prove the defensive stats equivalents, but I would think that 8 armor and 1.04% dodge is more than or equal to 1.5 points if 1 stamina is 1 point. Therefore from an overall view, AB is probably better. Not to mention the speed for spell push backs.

That formula is mathematically impossible to be true :)

Add me on discord and I'll prove my math to you.

Remember this is just offensive power, no defensive power incorporated.

You could also try to prove me wrong, except if you did you would realize I am right.

discord is sithsmyth/ClassClown#9552

Add me on discord and I'll prove my math to you.

Remember this is just offensive power, no defensive power incorporated.

You could also try to prove me wrong, except if you did you would realize I am right.

discord is sithsmyth/ClassClown#9552
By definition 1 agi = 1 ap + 1 sudo agi and according to your formula 1 ap = 1/2 agi, 1 sudo agi = 1/4 agi.

Now if we substitute ap and sudo agi with the agi values you gave them we get 1 agi = 1/2 agi + 1/4 agi -> 1 agi = 3/4 agi

1 agi = 3/4 agi is obviously not possible.

Last edited:
I told you rounding was involved so that is why you see a bit of a discrepancy.

Like I said, discord me if you want to see my excel sheet with my equations on it. I can prove to you the math works.

You aren't wrong, but for simplicity this works pretty well.

Even if you look at 1 agi vs 2 AP, they are not equal, 2 AP is more damage. 1 Agi is about 1.8 AP. I left it like that in my excel sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread