Rockin the 70 Hunter Twink

Graphics

Legend
Ok so im working on a 70 hunter twink atm, and im trying to figure out what to stack as gems on him. I armoryed some hunters from Epoch , iddqd, etc. and they all seem to be stacking pure ArP, but a hunter than pulls some real good dps in my twink guild is telling me to stack agility.

So which should i do?

Thanks.

It depends on what you plan on doing. I prefer stacking agility/resilience which does well in every situation.

Take a look at these and see what you like.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Slavik @ Dethecus - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Than

The World of Warcraft Armory - Klapz @ Dethecus - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Macick @ Dethecus - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Sniperkardel @ Dethecus - Profile

For PvP I think Slavik and Thano are the best. For PvE follow Sniperkardel and stack pure agility.

All of these hunters do well in PvP and PvE. Slavik, Thano, and Klapz are the best hunters in <Fusion Gaming>.

depends on spec and how your other stats add up. once you have a certain amount of arp on gear (or if you can hard cap from gems alone) its usually the best thing to stack, provided your crit and ap arent suffering for that choice. and i think mm or surv prefers one over the other...idk. so youll have to see what your stats look like once you have the gear you want (chardev) then decided on gems based on stats + spec.

Mickeyhaynes, are you really stupid enough to put a Nightmare Tear in your Belt Buckle socket? My fucking lord.

mickyhaynes said:
It depends on what you plan on doing. I prefer stacking agility/resilience which does well in every situation.

Take a look at these and see what you like.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Slavik @ Dethecus - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Than

The World of Warcraft Armory - Klapz @ Dethecus - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Macick @ Dethecus - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Sniperkardel @ Dethecus - Profile

For PvP I think Slavik and Thano are the best. For PvE follow Sniperkardel and stack pure agility.

All of these hunters do well in PvP and PvE. Slavik, Thano, and Klapz are the best hunters in <Fusion Gaming>.

1st of all resil only does any good in pvp...so no, not every situation.

furthermore arp can be really good for pvp, but im not sure when/if to stack it...look to other seasoned hunters there. a mix of resil/agi would prolly be the way to go for 2s. then stack either agi or arp for pve

Sanitarium said:
Mickeyhaynes, are you really stupid enough to put a Nightmare Tear in your Belt Buckle socket? My fucking lord.

holy shit my bad. i accidentally bought one a wihle back and used it temporarily and forgot to replace it.

more on hunters:

PVP- either stack agil or arm pen and resilience. stacking agil/arm pen does about the same amount of dmg i think. i prefer agil although ive never tried for the arm pen cap, even though basically every hunter in epoch stacks it; still make sure you have solid resilience

PVE- i saw a mixed hunter once that did really well in pve. he had (unbuffed) 2300 ap, almost 45 crit and about 40-45 percent arm pen. i prefer stacking agil like Sniperkardel. 3200+ ap and lots of crit

mickyhaynes said:
holy shit my bad. i accidentally bought one a wihle back and used it temporarily and forgot to replace it.

more on hunters:

PVP- either stack agil or arm pen and resilience. stacking agil/arm pen does about the same amount of dmg i think. i prefer agil although ive never tried for the arm pen cap, even though basically every hunter in epoch stacks it; still make sure you have solid resilience

PVE- i saw a mixed hunter once that did really well in pve. he had (unbuffed) 2300 ap, almost 45 crit and about 40-45 percent arm pen. i prefer stacking agil like Sniperkardel. 3200+ ap and lots of crit

please, shoot yourself in the head. we'd be better off with one less idiot.

nightmare. tear.

yes, sorry again. i bought one by accident and forgot to replace it, quit crying. no biggie really I'll replace it soon enough.

Soberlolz said:
character planner . bis 70 hunter - chardev.org

Thats the Best in slot hunter setup 100.13% arp 31% crit 2600 ap Orc for bow Specialization and Pet DMG racial

I cant spell leave me alone :[

No it's not..

Sure you're set has a higher ArP, but 00.01% armor isn't going to do anything.

Also once you're at 100% ArP, it would be better to get Berserker's Call instead of Madness of the Betrayer, since the proc becomes useless.

Berserker's Call - Item - World of Warcraft

The set I linked- 99.99% ArP, 36.80% crit and 2700 ap (unbuffed).

Grimthunder said:
Stacking straight agility is better if you switch back and forth between specs. Survival doesn't really need ArP, it does a lot of magical/poison damage. Marksmanship does a lot more physical damage, but still benefits from agility.

This is true.

Once you gem with ArP, MM is the only spec you can go that will be decent.

If you go surv, you can stack agi and still do alright as MM, but ArP and MM is the best you can go till stat changes.

both of you arent even hit capped. which as a reminder is 8% king your only rocking 5.5% and sober 7% in your build

if your shooting for orc you need to go for the full 8% since only alliance get the raidwide 1% hit buff from draenis

character planner . bis 70 hunter - chardev.org

there fixed. you would have the same amount of ap and haste but now your hit capped and you have slightly more crit.

this is my theory on BiS for when your an engineer. (pretty much all twinks love rolling engi since its better for pvp)

character planner . bis pve for engi - chardev.org

2658 ap 40.1% crit 8.11% hit 7.35% haste 100.28% arp

the proffs i used were engineering/leatherworking

the ap in this set is slightly lower yet this build however i expect it to perform close if not better.

the engi glove haste enchant > 44 ap enchant

gnomish generator bind it with your silencing shot for a free 1.8k every minute off the global cooldown.

this trinket dps output alone is insane at this lvl

to further maximize dps you can use grenades.

at 80 engi isnt as big a pve stat boost since trinks they can obtain would be superior to the generator.

be sure to look at the talents i setup aswell. you guys were on the right track but the tweeks i made will boost your dps.

signed Kuzi the best 70 hunter on frostmourne sorry kiingah :)

Users who are viewing this thread