PTR RNG yaaaahOOOO

I think you are grotesquely underestimating the amount of farming there to get the green into an epic just using 1/60 tries on a rare mob, but you will find out.

Nevermind, just saw that you were guessing about what blizzard was gonna do in the previous post. You don't know.

No, You aren't using you head. Example: Blade of Hanna for 39s. This item goes for 1mil+ because it can take weeks to farm with 6-7 39s looting. Headress is easy, very high droprate for the normal item, so only gotta worry about it becoming epic. Most twinks have friends on other servers, so kill mob + phase + phase. If i decide to get this, I'd have it epic within days.
[doublepost=1552413249,1552413075][/doublepost]
Nevermind, just saw that you were guessing about what blizzard was gonna do in the previous post. You don't know.

Guessing? Guessing at what..That a company is gonna add in that their adding loot upgrades for quests/rares and just forget about bg crates/dung drops? Totally.

No, You aren't using you head. Example: Blade of Hanna for 39s. This item goes for 1mil+ because it can take weeks to farm with 6-7 39s looting. Headress is easy, very high droprate for the normal item, so only gotta worry about it becoming epic. Most twinks have friends on other servers, so kill mob + phase + phase. If i decide to get this, I'd have it epic within days.

Well post your picture of your epic headdress in 2 or 3 days and you can wrap up this with some facts right away. Otherwise I'll stick with math (based on the other items he can drop, his spawn rate, and the chance to get an epic instead of a rare/green). Honestly it was just an example anyway, but you are still way off on the effort... other than just PURE LUCK.

If you are honestly saying that what Blizzard does makes sense ever or that you have correctly predicted anything blizzard has every done... find the nearest door... 100%. Don't get mad... find... door.

Honestly I would not be surprised if everybody logs on and none of this went live... that is an actual chance given blizzards track record.

Last edited:
I just mentioned that in another thread. Not even that they didn't add it, just that they're inept enough to miss it.

at least for me, making a twink is better than playing it.

I know Im above this post, but I cant upvote this enough... same for me. Ugh.

Making them is unwinding and productive, playing them is cancer with some of the teams you get on.

I personally wouldent be suprised if bg crates, satchels or dung gear could upgrade to epic. It wouldent be the first time blizzard "forgot" to add something to the patch notes. :)

I hope they do upgrade, at least for me, making a twink is better than playing it.

I may come and educate you JadeFire, but right now my brain is telling me you're just to retarded.

epic in dungs would be kinda cool

They stopped doing it in legion tho, and I still cant gather why. Dungeons make sense, but not in blizz-universe I guess.

edit- possibly because twinks could just farm dungeons forever. I guess I can see that.

I just mentioned that in another thread. Not even that they didn't add it, just that they're inept enough to miss it.

I know Im above this post, but I cant upvote this enough... same for me. Ugh.

Making them is unwinding and productive, playing them is cancer with some of the teams you get on.

Well then for your sake, you better hope the BIS epics arnt from crates if you have that hard of a time influencing a random BG win.

BG crates don't upgrade to purple or have their item level boosted. :)

All that means tons of rerolls just to get all the epic quest rewards you need ? :/
(only if those epics are better than bg crates and dungeon satchel ....)
At least, lvl20 would maybe be able to get a complete epic stuff, just to shine with all this purple text ^^

Blibli ... why dropping such a bomb in the twinking world one day before it comes on live ... :D
This would've killed prices of gear, so I'm glad they kept this on the down low.

Users who are viewing this thread