RIP Leusha, You will never be forgotten.

It always breaks my heart to hear about the death of anyone, let alone someone who shared similar passions as myself.

-- Thread Cleaned, only condolences and reflections allowed...nothing else. This is not the time nor the place for any other sort of discussion, even if it concerns any alleged circumstances surrounding this unfortunate death. If you cannot manage to understand that then I will be happy to issue you a vacation from these forums until you learn what respect is.

you were a really cool guy and was always offering to help me with my profs and stuff when i needed it. my thoughts go out to your family at this hard time. tink in peace leusha im gonna miss you and your sexy worgen druid, rest easy bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven was one of the nicest twinks I had the pleasure of getting to know, he helped me learn new jumps, helped me improve my rogue play.. and he was a great guy to talk to. Truly terrible news.

RIP Steven,

you were one hell of a guy, and one hell of a FC

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know him well, but he always seemed to be pleasant and I always enjoyed being on his team. It's very sad when these things happen. :(

My condolences to his family. I never knew the guy, but it is unfortunate that things like this happen. Looking through the previous posts in this thread, it sounds like he was a great guy. Rest in peace.

This honestly ruined my day. A lot of people know Luesha from the 19s, but he was also a very active member in the 24s. Luesha played with us every Thursday night for our in-house wargame night for months. He was well respected in the 24s, and many can agree that he had no beef with anyone. Talking to him 1 on 1 i would have never guessed he had this sort of life struggle.

Teared up when i saw this. Especially just talking to like a week ago.

RIP Brother, we'll see ya soon.

R.I.P Leusha. Hope you're carrying flags to a better place :( <3

R.I.P Leusha, even if you outranged me whole day long, you were a cool dude, my condoleances to his family.

Users who are viewing this thread