RIP Filled Festive Mug

TheFupaKing

Fear Spam
Looks like the slow fall effect from a Filled Festive Mug no longer works. >.<

No more will I be able to cap BS before anyone caps anything.

No more solo exploring high level areas...

No more adventure...

No longer will I feel light as a feather...

I'm sad you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are we supposed to get to draenor?

Unless blizzard added a Level cap on Zoning into Draenor, then you should be able to have a lock summon you there.

mug is kill

Unless blizzard added a Level cap on Zoning into Draenor, then you should be able to have a lock summon you there.

F2Ps don't have draenor access like we couldn't enter MoP when we got cata or cata when we got Wotlk or wotlk when we... you get the idea.
Unless something changed with this patch?

Level caps aren't what stopped people who hadn't upgraded to BC,WotLK, Cata and MoP from accessing those new continents. It was expansion gated content, if you didn't have the license you couldn't access it. Have you actually tried summoning a f2p/anyone who hasnt upgraded to WoD?

Available every 4th of July and New Years Eve

It says that it has a duration of 1 day, is there a way to make this beverage permanent?

It says that it has a duration of 1 day, is there a way to make this beverage permanent?

Loot a mug and fill it up, loot another mug and fill it up.

Keep going until your bags are full then log out.

They'll merge into one mug when you log back in.

Repeat.

The mug in general is just plain buggy, you could loot one mug, fill it, drink it and It'll still be drinkable afterwards. But I like to be sure, so I make a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread