RIP Bat Stun

Modified

Legend
Bat Stun is officially gone at level 19 with the launch of 4.2.

One small step closer to balancing hunters.

Now we got to deal with them pesky pallys!

Modified said:
Bat Stun is officially gone at level 19 with the launch of 4.2.

One small step closer to balancing hunters.

i_have_the_weirdest_boner_right_now_344.jpg

Pizza said:
Bat Stun is supposed to require level 20!

I opened over 200 tickets to get this fixed. Glad to see they actually did it. :)

On a side note, they correctly raised the level requirement on Fire Breath to level 20 also.

TY - that answers my next question.

Do birds of prey > 20 have "Trick"? http://www.wow-petopia.com/talents/skills.html#trick

Same question for the other "Bonus abilities" of other pets. I would check now but this damn patch is taking forever - even with changing Firewall settings.

I believe most pet abilities were accounted for way before 4.2, with only those two remaining.

my cats still have stealth....but with aggressive stance gone, don't really matter.

cats were a good pet when they had aggressive cause they worked like a land mine if a rogue/druid got to close to them like on the path to the roof in WSG. now rogues/druids can just slip by cause it won't auto attack unless attacked, or if the target is being attacked by the hunter.

hunters lost a free stun, and lost what alot of times is free rogue/druid removals from stealth.

i took down several hunters with ease today with my rogue cause was wasn't stunned right after a ambush, or stunned/exposed when coming in to sap a hunter.

bigbadblo said:
Maybe this will allow for more variety of the pets seen in WSG. I for one have a preference for only taming rare pets, as they seem to be a fitting compliment to a twink character, especially pets such as Echeyakee on an Alliance Hunter. Or the Rustberg Gull is a fun addition for those with friends in high places! :D

i tried to get a summon to get the seagull about a month ago....i got the HGWT summon, when i clicked it said "area not available". not sure if blizz nerfed it for low levels there or because i'm on a BC account?

btw...area was not in conflict and was undercontrol of my faction

shanker said:
my cats still have stealth....but with aggressive stance gone, don't really matter.

cats were a good pet when they had aggressive cause they worked like a land mine if a rogue/druid got to close to them like on the path to the roof in WSG. now rogues/druids can just slip by cause it won't auto attack unless attacked, or if the target is being attacked by the hunter.

hunters lost a free stun, and lost what alot of times is free rogue/druid removals from stealth.

i took down several hunters with ease today with my rogue cause was wasn't stunned right after a ambush, or stunned/exposed when coming in to sap a hunter.

lmao dam strategical aggressive stance!

Users who are viewing this thread