Revive Horde EU

Most games are obvious before they even begin and end up as a one sided bloodshed. You either have a wining team or a paper thin team, very few games have been "balanced" or close calls. It's getting old fast. I hope more people give horde a try, at least on EU.

This happens on the alliance side as well, although admittedly its mostly the horde getting steamrolled.

People queue up solo into 5 man premade on the opposing faction. A couple of bgs like that and most either win log to an alt on the opposing faction, or stop queueing up. This quickly leads to one side having most of their 10/15 players twinks vs a full team of trash and levellers.

Horde needs more premades and the twinks with alts on both factions to stop win logging.

Most games are obvious before they even begin and end up as a one sided bloodshed. You either have a wining team or a paper thin team, very few games have been "balanced" or close calls.

This is mostly similar to how it is on max-level. One team has multiple 40k (hp characters), another mostly 22-26k. Doesn't take an Einstein to tell who is going to win. The difference, I suppose, is that on max-level, in EU, the wins mostly go towards the Horde. Even with mercs. Although I suppose it might be more even on max-level than on level 20 (on max-level, it's like 55-45).

Users who are viewing this thread