EU+US reverse level

unmatched

Legend
hej buddys! is there any way/ GM trick to reverse level from 73 to 70?
there was a thread in the old TI forum about it if I remember correctly. thanks!!

Nah they don't do that unless it was a glitch / their fault
False. As of pretty recently there have been multiple examples of people getting successful delevels - even on chars that leveled a long time ago.

As with any issue involving GMs, it's all about ticketing again and again until you find that one GM who does it.

yea! i remember a level 72 paladin on the old TI forum but i cant find the thread. i think its gone.

haha correct, it was valencia! is he still active?

http://i.imgur.com/C18qrVm.png

Leveled to 71 through a rated battleground with a few others. Our druid, Bonefragment; was rolled back three times. ( Leveled through RBG, BG, and then a Sunwell run, if I recollect. ) I went to 72 by choice, after a few months of the GMs evidently not willing to roll me back.

Two years later I reopened the ticket and got rolled back. Have heard of other circumstances lately of twinks being rolled back, but nothing past level 74+ yet.

Leveled to 71 through a rated battleground with a few others. Our druid, Bonefragment; was rolled back three times. ( Leveled through RBG, BG, and then a Sunwell run, if I recollect. ) I went to 72 by choice, after a few months of the GMs evidently not willing to roll me back.

Two years later I reopened the ticket and got rolled back. Have heard of other circumstances lately of twinks being rolled back, but nothing past level 74+ yet.

thanks alot mate! gonna try this today :D

Hey,
i tried it with my mage.
First Ticket got deleted without Response no idea why lol
Second one a GM answered and said they cant Change it but he gifted me a pet from shop :D

Yup a friend just got a similar response to his rollback request :(
Greetings *****,

Thanks for your time, your patience and your ticket about your mage today.
This is Game Master ***** at your service.

Unfortunately we cannot lower the level of a character anymore. :( If you wish to play with a level 60 character, you will need to raise another character to that level and activate the XP stop.

We hope that this clarifies the situation for you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Game Master *****
In-Game Services

Also note how the GM said "anymore". So it definitely was possible for a while, but I guess they went back and changed it.

Also note how the GM said "anymore". So it definitely was possible for a while, but I guess they went back and changed it.
Start of the expansion they seemed to realise that the squished numbers, primarily the experience numbers, caused people to instantly level simply upon logging into the game, so they allowed rollbacks for a time being.

Start of the expansion they seemed to realise that the squished numbers, primarily the experience numbers, caused people to instantly level simply upon logging into the game, so they allowed rollbacks for a time being.

Hm, maybe they'll allow it at the start of Legion then

It's been the problem before too though (leveling due to experience being over the 'new' required limit to level up), and they didn't allow it then - so here's hoping they will for the future expacs.

what i always wondered is how bonefrag managed to get rolled back a whopping 3 times while everybody else got denied.

Users who are viewing this thread