Revelosh's Armguards of the... Ret Pally?

What pair of Revelosh's Armguards are best for a balanced ret pally, and why?

...of the Monkey (6 agi, 6 stam)

or

...of the Power (+20 attack power)

Thanks for the help.

both XD, 20ap seem to be the most popular and if you get those before monkeys and dont feel like grinding rev anymore you can grab a set of crushridge bindings off the ah for part of a balanced set

roudy said:
both XD, 20ap seem to be the most popular and if you get those before monkeys and dont feel like grinding rev anymore you can grab a set of crushridge bindings off the ah for part of a balanced set

I have a pair of perfect Monkeys already, but I don't have the +20 AP.. I've been reading Monkey > AP, just wanted to confirm that I'm done with Ulda, lol.

threeptone said:
I have a pair of perfect Monkeys already, but I don't have the +20 AP.. I've been reading Monkey > AP, just wanted to confirm that I'm done with Ulda, lol.

Monkey with 12 stam is your best bet.

20 ap with 12 str for an ap set.

Vallei said:
Monkey with 12 stam is your best bet.

20 ap with 12 str for an ap set.

Just an FYI-

There isn't a 20 ap with 12STR version. And the monkey version would be +6AG/+6STAM and +8STAM

It is 20ap with +8STAM.

If you were trying to say or the 12 STR version, there isn't a straight strength version, and if there was it would be 9-10 strength with 8 stamina.

footprints said:
Just an FYI-

There isn't a 20 ap with 12STR version. And the monkey version would be +6AG/+6STAM and +8STAM

It is 20ap with +8STAM.

If you were trying to say or the 12 STR version, there isn't a straight strength version, and if there was it would be 9-10 strength with 8 stamina.

Was referring to the 20 ap random enchant with a 12 strength enchanting enchant.

Users who are viewing this thread