Revelosh - The Bane of My Life

Emonator

Legend
It may be just me, the most unlucky person in the world - but how many attempts did you guys need to go through to get Revelosh's Shoulders and Gloves of the Monkey? (This is specific for Rogues but maybe Hunters or some other classes).

I have run through that instance solo, killing Revelosh at least 50 times now, each time until I get the error message "You have recently entered too many instances" and not even 1 out of the 2 pieces I need yet

I'd like to hear from you other people: Did you get your items within 5-10 attempts? Or did you take 200+ attempts? Maybe hearing that other people took ages might make me feel better

Thanks

i no of people who are upto 600+ runs!

thankfully got my eagle gloves/shoulders for my druid in like 20~ runs, still havn't got my stam shoulders though.....

(All examples below are for gloves, shoulders should drop soon enough)

Emetophilia did 300+ runs.

Iirc, Seffy did 300+ for imperfect, then did another 200+ because he wanted perfects.

On my old Mage, I did 180 runs (only ~100 of them solo though) for perfect Eagles even.

Emonator said:
Perfect? Imperfect?

Explain please

Perfect Revelosh-gear with two different stats on them have 9 of one stat and 8 of the other, along with the Stamina that comes along.

This would mean a perfect pair of Revelosh Gloves of the Monkey have:

+10 Stamina

+9 Stamina

+8 Agility

or

+10 Stamina

+8 Stamina

+9 Agility

whereas an imperfect pair has 8 of each stat, meaning that they would look like this:

+10 Stamina

+8 Stamina

+8 Agility

As tetrica said it took me 300+ runs for a imperfect one.

I dont care about that extra stam/agi. I wont go near Uldaman again with my rogue.

I'm so happy i got them :D:D:D

Omg lol logged in today like "fuck more uldaman runs" and got the Shoulders of the Monkey! The fucking imperfect ones!!! :D:D:D:D

First run: Shoulders of monkey. Perfect.

Second run: Gloves of monkey. Perfect.

Which was annoying since I was a priest.

6th run: Gloves of Eagle, perfect. Wasn't that hard for me, but then again, I was boosting myself with a lvl 80 DK :D

Jaxel, I got the perfect Rev Gloves of the Monkey on my idle 46 Rogue on my 3rd run in Ulda as well.

Point being: it's RNG, you never know when it drops.

Average drop chance of monkey gloves is about 1 in 200 runs, you can get it before and you can get it after. But you aren't really unlucky if you have done less then 200 runs:p

Don't worry about the shoulders, by the time you get monkey gloves you will get perfect shoulders (99.9% of the time)

Its not fun farming them, but it only takes 3 minutes per run and you CAN do arenas and BGs while waiting at the instance for the 1 hour CD to end.

Just keep trying, they WILL drop eventually! Its IMO kinda fun having a itm that is hard to get and fairly rare.

I got perfect monkey gloves and shoulders in about 30 kills. On all my toons, Revelosh has been pretty kind to me. On my lock, I did the LFG Queue, my first kill I got imperfect eagle gloves. I requeued, and 2nd kill I got perfect Eagle gloves.

I love Revelosh. Farming for Blighted Leggings was much, much more painful.

good way i recently farmed my perf gloves on priest,

got 5 of us, qued specific for uldaman and kill up to revelosh,

then disband group (make a /invite macro for lazyness) re-inv and re-que

no cooldowns, no 'too many instances'

and after 80-90 runs got my gloves!

(works solo just que specific then leave after revelosh, also when the dungeon pop make sure it reads 'Uldaman 0/7 bosses killed')

1st :S -8s 8a 10s . I wasnt going to grind them to be fair, may be few runs, drop chance was too low for me. BUT! i was really lucky, when i saw the gloves dropped i rolf'ed. In random dungeon group were 2 druids, may be there is any connection between what most of the group can wear and loot from boss? dunno

Users who are viewing this thread