Revelosh Gloves of the Monkey?

Chubah said:
Are the Gloves of Holy Might considered better than Revelosh Gloves of the Monkey for a Hunter?

It's 10 Agility + 1,68% crit versus 18 Stamina + 8 Agility. Perhaps if you already have enough stamina, the crit could be more useful but I'm not sure. Any thoughts on this?

As long as you can keep distance - GoHM outruns Revs by miles. But I'd still go with Revs 168 hours of the week.

If your trying to go glasscannon, then yeah but iirc only a few classes can pull off being glasscannons.

Chubah said:
Are the Gloves of Holy Might considered better than Revelosh Gloves of the Monkey for a Hunter?

It's 10 Agility + 1,68% crit versus 18 Stamina + 8 Agility. Perhaps if you already have enough stamina, the crit could be more useful but I'm not sure. Any thoughts on this?

Libe Tumblz I would keep revelosh 168hours of the week.

I have debated this over and over, the way I see it is 1agi+14crit vs 18sta (coz the perfect is 18/9 not 18/8). So it's basicly crit, crit is random, it might happen it might not

I've just never seen any proof so I... I just don't debate it anymore, you know? It's like I could spend my whole life debating it over and over again, weighing the pros and cons and in the end I still wouldn't have any proof so I just... I just don't debate it anymore. It's absurd.

And 18sta can be anywhere from 5 to 10% hp. Also it is a stat, so you can bet on another extra stamina with BoK. Stats are good, love them. I personally choose the sta over the crit (but not agi over sta to some extent), even tho I'm stealthed and all with insane bursts, I like to keep enought stamina to be able to recover and not die stupid, before I could even vanish. As a hunter I dunno the deal, I would guess you need even more stamina.

1.6 crit, ok so u get like 1 shot every 60 that you didn't have as crit yet, that will turn into a crit, vs 5-10% hp, it's up to you.

Sry double post, edit thing.

Revelosh Gloves of the Monkey for sure. Most are Survival and get additional benefit from the Stamina as well as being added to by buffs, etc...

Only time I would consider GoHM is if I already sat at around 3.3k health+ without Revs (i.e. unlikely if BiS without ring enchants).

I discovered another cool alternative to the Revelosh cloth gloves, check it out:

Wolfclaw Gloves

Binds when equipped

Hands Leather

97 Armor

+8 Agility

+8 Stamina

Durability 45 / 45

Requires Level 30

Item Level 35

Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 8 (0.96% @ L39).

You lose 10 stamina but you gain 1% crit instead, which isn't too shabby if you have high Stamina already. :)

Users who are viewing this thread