Returning to the bracket! Have a few questions.

Bugs Bunny

Legend
What's up everyone? My name is Bugs and I used to play a 24 twink Windwalker monk back in MoP on Horde Shadowmoon-US. I had a great time back then and view it as probably the most fun I have had twinking. I have returned to the game and have been enjoying endgame content while keeping my eye on the 29 bracket. The only reason I hesitated making a return was because I heard bonus armor made tanks unstoppable and I did not want to deal with that.

I have been thinking about returning lately after getting bored being pigeonholed into playing a dumb brewmaster in the 19s bracket and hearing bonus armor doesn't suck anymore.

So quick questions: How are the populations? I played on horde back in 24s and it seemed pretty balanced. I would like to join the side that is struggling (chronic underdog complex) and I was wondering if any of you guys noticed any onesidedness in the bracket. Also are shadowfangs really best in slot for 29 windwalkers? If so, why?

I probably will not be making my return to the bracket until I convince my cousin and brother to come with me and once we decide on a server to transfer our mains to.

Lastly, Is there any advice, concerns or general knowledge you have with the bracket that you wanted to share? I can only acquire so much knowledge by just lurking through the forums!

Ally needs more 29's

It's not so much that Alliance needs more 29s, we queue into multiple 29 groups a night.

What Alliance needs is a miracle. A lot of the players on Alliance side are, in terms of saying it a nice way, bad.

So to answer the actually question. If you want to play with the underdogs then roll Alliance for sure.

It's not so much that Alliance needs more 29s, we queue into multiple 29 groups a night.

What Alliance needs is a miracle. A lot of the players on Alliance side are, in terms of saying it a nice way, bad.

So to answer the actually question. If you want to play with the underdogs then roll Alliance for sure.

Then Ally sounds like the move for me! Thanks for the responses!

Ww at 19 is good..

I am not saying they weren't! I love my windwalker except for how damn squishy I am. I only play brewmaster at 19 because my guild needs me to for the twink cup and flat out told me that they would not take me if I ran Windwalker.

Users who are viewing this thread