returning to 70 twinks

Remique

Legend
Hey guys, so I'm returning to WoW and i see 70 twin bracket is pretty active! i have a few questions

i can't decide wether to play my druid, rogue or dk twin (all 70)
if i went druid i think id play resto or boomy, i really don't like feral even though i know its OP as fuck

also what are the best realms? is SS still the best horde realm? what about for allys?

just want to get back into the community as thats what its all about for me so no point in playing a twink on a dead server imo

thanks for your help

All three of your choices are all extremely overplayed, so it's up to you.

But your opinion and leaning towards Druid says you should play Druid, as you should pick what class you like the most.

My favorite 70 I have is my Shaman, because it's my favorite class.

All three of your choices are all extremely overplayed, so it's up to you.

But your opinion and leaning towards Druid says you should play Druid, as you should pick what class you like the most.

My favorite 70 I have is my Shaman, because it's my favorite class.

Thanks for your reply mate! even boomys are overplayed? i knew feral was but not boomy.
my 2nd question is: how are monks? i like that fact that i hardly see any twin monks and my mains a monk so I'm actually good at playing it, but on the other hand the fact that there isn't any may show that they suck?

thanks

How are monks?

Keep in mind every bracket with a legendary, the classes that can use it are usually overplayed.

I haven't been queuing into BGs or Skirmishes since the patch hit because I'm trying to relearn how to play my three 70s that have gathered dust over the last year.

But I would imagine that, with the ability to get glaives and actually use the stats they offer, monks are probably pretty popular, but I know that they are not extremely overplayed like rogues and mages are (or at least were) at 70, so go for it.

Honestly the best advice I can give you is pick your favorite class, you'll have fun even if it's not the most overpowered available.

Users who are viewing this thread