Returning player question

Bleach

My green three gem socket helm that I acquired at level 20 is ilvl 37. My rare and epic gear scaled correctly but my green gear didn't scale to ilvl 72. How do I fix this? Remove gear and clear a cache or something?

Basically, some previous obtained gear was bluffed, some gear was nerf'd and its really how much of the gear you previously collected and kept being sure you had all the changed gear already in inventory or void storage for possible use aka hoarding items for future patch insurance yet as mentioned some stuff got hammered.

The only way to try for a bluff is re-roll your toon or switch to some of the gear that was bluffed or so.

This thread is mostly answered already, though in summary: old open world rare and epic gears now scale up to the same ilvl as dungeon rares and epics.

Old common gears from open world currently don't, while new common gears from open world scale up correctly.

Old common gears not scaling up correctly is likely a scaling bug, and it's not yet clear if/when blizz will fix this. As for scaling bugs, DF dungeon gears are also scaling incorrectly to ilvl 79 instead of 84. Among other possible scaling bugs that may exist out there.

Last edited:
DF quest gear is 79 for uncommon and 84 for rare as rare mob drops (no epic proc yet)

Users who are viewing this thread