Returning 19 Twinker

Holyhurt

Hey All,
I wanted to try 19 twink bracket to see how it is since the SL lvl squish. Do xpon/xpoff ppl get to que for the same bgs now or is it still separate? Any information on 19 twinking in SL would be greatly appreciated to help get me started. thanks !

Hey All,
I wanted to try 19 twink bracket to see how it is since the SL lvl squish. Do xpon/xpoff ppl get to que for the same bgs now or is it still separate? Any information on 19 twinking in SL would be greatly appreciated to help get me started. thanks !

They are separate and xp-off 19s are pretty much nonexistent.

Heya! @Chops is right, 39s do wargames on Friday nights, and arenas other nights of the week. Gearing and community chat info resides on this page. Right now there's a lot more Alliance than Horde, so Horde are building up to move us beyond Alliance vs. Alliance games.

Heya! @Chops is right, 39s do wargames on Friday nights, and arenas other nights of the week. Gearing and community chat info resides on this page. Right now there's a lot more Alliance than Horde, so Horde are building up to move us beyond Alliance vs. Alliance games.

Woot! This sound's awesome.. is there an in-game server or community you guys use?

Users who are viewing this thread