[Return to WoW] 24 Hunter Questions!

Meozy

Legend
Hi there, have decided to return to WoW solely for the 20-24 bracket. I've always enjoyed playing hunters do will be making one of those but have several quick questions I want answered before I start:

1) If I make a level 24 paid twink hunter, is it very difficult to get good gear and good stats? Is it common to go through like 6 profs for bonuses or do most just stick with 2 profs? How difficult is it to cope with non-BoA items in the interim period while saving up honour points?

2) I prefer fast queue times and have a cousin who plays Horde. Which EU realm is best for Horde and what race is best for hunters on Horde? Have Cata so all races are available.

3) Can anyone please link me to a 24 hunter guide and BiS chat dev/armoury link?

I fully understand any animosity due to 24 and hunter but would be really grateful for responses to my 3 questions.

Thank you in advance!

You must be the same person who asks where the your trainer is while standing next to a guard. Or the person who asks where to find a drop when you can use any slew of websites?

Yeah...

There are stickies in this forum.

You must be the same person who asks where the your trainer is while standing next to a guard. Or the person who asks where to find a drop when you can use any slew of websites?

Yeah...

There are stickies in this forum.

I have read all of the stickies, used the search bar and looked through a lot of the ask any questions thread. The questions I have remain unanswered in my eyes and so I would appreciate any feedback.

I have read all of the stickies, used the search bar and looked through a lot of the ask any questions thread. The questions I have remain unanswered in my eyes and so I would appreciate any feedback.

I think the reason you're getting some of these responses is because hunters are OP, and 24 hunters are reaaaallly OP.

It's rather like taking a cannon to a prairie dog field to play whack a mole, and asking which brand of cannon would be best xD

Can't help you with the profs or the EU thing, but there's definitely a sticky for gear.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/20-24-bracket/28719-24-twink-gear-guides.html
: says preferred race is belf, links a chardev gear list.

Hi there, have decided to return to WoW solely for the 20-24 bracket. I've always enjoyed playing hunters do will be making one of those but have several quick questions I want answered before I start:

1) If I make a level 24 paid twink hunter, is it very difficult to get good gear and good stats? Is it common to go through like 6 profs for bonuses or do most just stick with 2 profs? How difficult is it to cope with non-BoA items in the interim period while saving up honour points?

2) I prefer fast queue times and have a cousin who plays Horde. Which EU realm is best for Horde and what race is best for hunters on Horde? Have Cata so all races are available.

3) Can anyone please link me to a 24 hunter guide and BiS chat dev/armoury link?

I fully understand any animosity due to 24 and hunter but would be really grateful for responses to my 3 questions.

Thank you in advance!

1. It's not extremely difficult, besides a few of the harder to get piece such as your perfect charged gears, perfect bracers, or petrospill leggings.
Most hunters just grab Herbalism and Engineering, but some grab JC beforehand to make Dense Stone Statues
Non - Boa hunters at level 24 still hit hard, you'll do just fine pre boa's if you're just pugging.

2. Horde gets faster que times, not sure for a specific EU realm, but the majority of 24's (US at least) just RI que.

3. Chardev Race for horde go blood elf.

why dont you roll a challenging class? or heals, so you can help your team instead of your ego.
just for the record, in the few games ive played my unfinished no agm soul link lock ive out dpsed just about every hunter on my team and the alliance as well. less deaths too.
still think hunter is the way to go? it wont make you better at wow.

Roll a hunter if you like, if you know how to play one get ready to be bored. Be warned i've had all 10 ally's not give 2 shits about winning but just chasing me from one side to the next in the gulch. Expect lots of attention.

Users who are viewing this thread