Return of Engi and JC Best profs?

Has anyone checked if engi glove enchants work now assuming you have engineering as a prof?

Synapse springs are no longer in the game, at least my engineers has list the schematic and the enchant on my gloves are gone

There is a hidden skill requirement on tinkers. You can tinker BoA with tinkers, but not use the effect.

Armor pots now give a significantky reduced effect even if it says otherwise. Mixology should still work and be a good profession option.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a hidden skill requirement on tinkers. You can tinker BoA with tinkers, but not use the effect.

Armor pots now give a significantky reduced effect even if it says otherwise. Mixology should still work and be a good profession option.

Elixir of Giant Growth gives 11 str, up from 8. I have not tested it with Mixology yet.
Scroll of Stamina II (4 stam) gives around 76 hp to my toon, unaffected by Mixology since it's made from Inscription.
Elixir of Minor Defense gives no armor at all, even with Mixology. (Bug)

You gotta remember that to gain the effect of Mixology on an elixir/flask, you must know the recipe for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elixir of minor defense should still give armor, but it could be that it affects tanks only. I will check and update. I think it gave me 5 armor without Mixology, but can't check until tomorrow.

I'll check on how Mixology works also. On ptr it looked like alchemy would be the superior choice for tanks, but things changed

Users who are viewing this thread