retired because im so tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have given away my account. i do not wish to play again and although i had 0-none effect on most people in the twink community there are multiple people i would like to take the time to thanks.

1. Benndog - Frostmourne

2. Firetruckk - Frostmourne

3. Wtbcookies - Frostmourne

4. Drayner - Medivh

5. Lilglostickz - Wildhammer

6. Murkgankyou - Wildhammer / Azgalor

7. Earthroots - Frostmourne

8. Kaladin - Frostmourne

9. Restoshaman - Frostmourne

10. Headlock - Frostmourne

the above people all influenced me majorly in my 3.5 years of twinking and for that i am grateful. thanks everyone it has been a good run, however as of now headstrong is a 15 year old who clicks and keyboard turns. thanks Ryan Colonico for taking my account XD

As the saying goes "So long and thanks for all the fish".

nooo. this world won't be the same without your accent and 3 sec vent lag <3

amg i was just stting here thinking "Hmm... I haven' seen my buddy headstrong aroun TI for a long time..." I find this post and im like "holy crap, he quit 5 months ago!" ow I feel like quitting wow :3 I do that every time I see these posts :'(

Heädströng said:
i have given away my account. i do not wish to play again and although i had 0-none effect on most people in the twink community there are multiple people i would like to take the time to thanks.

1. Benndog - Frostmourne

2. Firetruckk - Frostmourne

3. Wtbcookies - Frostmourne

4. Drayner - Medivh

5. Lilglostickz - Wildhammer

6. Murkgankyou - Wildhammer / Azgalor

7. Earthroots - Frostmourne

8. Kaladin - Frostmourne

9. Restoshaman - Frostmourne

10. Headlock - Frostmourne

the above people all influenced me majorly in my 3.5 years of twinking and for that i am grateful. thanks everyone it has been a good run, however as of now headstrong is a 15 year old who clicks and keyboard turns. thanks Ryan Colonico for taking my account XD
It was nice playing with you in Ruin. Good luck with your other endevors.

Headstrong startled the Drayner!

Peace dude, i dont really know you but i made you a sig once, and that counts for something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread