retadins~ halp

Confusing

Legend
Rolled a 24 pally :)

With intentions of going holy-
but until i have all of the holy boa i wanted to try ret, since i pretty much have all of that boa ,

How are retadins- I havn't seen many active ones... or ones that atleast got my attention,

Any good?
Input?
Tips?

~ty

Your 24, does it matter? With all jokes aside..rets are very OP @ 24. You'll often be one shotting f2ps >.>

Rets really good if you have reliable healers. Without hand of freedom basically youll run around with concussive shot on you 100% of the time, while bad hunters back peddle away from you. But when you manage to catch one... I've TV crited for over 2k before without berserk. Killed many a 24 twink in 1 shot. All and all its a very good spec, but unless you plan on spamming FaP's, dont expect to be running anywhere to fast.

Ret pallies do really well in this bracket I got one and I pretty much 1-2 shot everything, only problem is they get kited a lot by hunters. But if you have healz or use greater healing potions you should be fine.

If you cant get the axe I would use Thermaplugs Left Arm with crusader. I'm not sure if swiftness pots are going to solve the problem, as far as i know they dont make you immune to movement impairing effects do they? So your still going to get nailed with concussive shot all the time. They really need to reconsider the level req for hand of freedom, especially with there being so much CC at low level now.

Users who are viewing this thread