Ret Pally Clue Wanted

Why do you think resil is no good at 70, Ccecil?

Looks like you have a sorta glass-cannon build there, everywhere there's a choice has offensive stats stacked. And looking at the two armories up top, seems like they're stacked far more towards AP than me. So, maybe I'm gearing too conservatively and should swap to a 'full speed ahead, and damn the torpedoes" mentality. And that may already be my play-style: I tend to tunnel my target 'til one of us dies. But, I'm not hitting 'em hard enough to make it really hurt. So, if I replace some resil with more strength, get an Apolyon, and finally swap to JC, I might be hitting hard enough to make it count. Your AP is 2800 vs. my 2K; so when you hit someone they're gonna feel it.

I'm not saying it's no good at "all" I'm just saying as a ret use your cd's the right way, pop wings (i also have synapse) and gg a kid. Get an exo proc, pop wings and global someone. spam dispel and judgement to stay on a mage. It's really not hard at all and you blow through their shields. I play with a priest as well.

i'm in the process of finishing my shaman. getting another nifflevar axe ( i have one so far) and i'm going to hit 71 and go enhance. As ele i'd say wear resil and on my lock i gem resil as well. These 2 classes get shit on without it ;/ as enhance though i can destroy a mage with windshear and having that frost resist from the talent. (seasoned winds)

I'm not saying it's no good at "all" I'm just saying as a ret use your cd's the right way, pop wings (i also have synapse) and gg a kid. Get an exo proc, pop wings and global someone. spam dispel and judgement to stay on a mage. It's really not hard at all and you blow through their shields. I play with a priest as well.

i'm in the process of finishing my shaman. getting another nifflevar axe ( i have one so far) and i'm going to hit 71 and go enhance. As ele i'd say wear resil and on my lock i gem resil as well. These 2 classes get shit on without it ;/ as enhance though i can destroy a mage with windshear and having that frost resist from the talent. (seasoned winds)

But you did decide to break the 70's going 71 and or 72 or higer on your paladin.

Which gave you acces to abilities where you can 12 k hammer with wings.

No real skill needed.

idk about you guys but i twink... if that means hitting 74 so my druid can cc then i will. if you want to stay 70 and spam exo as holy hf, but i don't. nothing is more fun than gg'ing kids with wings. people can stop acting like 70 twink pvp is any skill whatsoever and if you want to play comps that aren't that viable gl and hf, if that's what you enjoy doing. i was s3/s4 glad and I just want to have fun with twinks now. r2 in 2's and r1 in 3's on my 70 mage last season. Playing frost is no fun anymore, it's a complete joke. So i wear 100% pve gear and gem int/crit and play fire. Now that's skill.

Users who are viewing this thread