Ret Paladin/Resto Shaman 2s

Okay this is my first...well SECOND post here. I accidently hit the x button in my browser after completing this...but I suppose I will write it again lol.

I'm Rëptär a Ret Paladin; Rëptär @ Ghostlands - Game - World of Warcraft

I do 2s with Azuma a Resto Shaman; Ã…zuma @ Ghostlands - Game - World of Warcraft

^^^I know we're missing a bunch of shit, but we just hit 70 last night^^^

This post is mainly about maximizing my dps. It's also about optimizing my partners survivability...even though it doesn't seem like he needs it.

About myself...I'm not completely gemmed yet because I wanted to ask if it would be bad to put 10str + 10crit gems in my yellow sockets? Or if I would benifit more from strictly 20str gems. Please explain why whichever would be better. The other thing is...my build. I made it myself. It seems to be working great for me, but if anyone has any other opinions about something I should change please tell me what and why. Oh and the LAST thing is are there any pieces of pvp gear that I should replace with t6/Sunwell/BT gear? What would they be and WHY? I'm curious about the same thing for my partner.

Last night we started doing 2s; we hit 70 together and STOPPED our xp. We played 5 games total. We are 4-1 with the only loss being because one of us missed q. We would have played more, but by the time we were getting into it...maintenance happens :[

We only went against two teams...the first team was a Warrior/Resto Shaman. We played them 3 times and won all 3. The first match against them I bursted the warrior down immediately. Following that I chased down the shaman for about 45 minutes until finally running him oom and killing him. The other 2 matches went the same, but the shaman left. Thank god.

The other comp we faced was a DK/Resto Druid. Not sure what spec the dk was, but he WASN'T Blood. I waited for the druid to pop, and killed him while he was in tree form. Then tore up the warrior obviously.

In both of these matches my partner NEVER came even close to going oom. I'm curious as so what comps are most common to you guys, and how we as a team would strategize against them. The last thing I was curious about was...is Ret Paladin/Enh Shaman GOOD? Not okay, but actually GOOD. Could someone show me the positives and negatives of that comp?

If you've read my entire thread I greatly appreciate it. I put a decent amount of time into it, and I know it's a long one lol. Any advice/help anything would really really help us get off the ground and get to 2.4k maybe higher! :]

P.S.

For some reason my medallion does NOT work? When I try using it while feared it says, "Cannot use while fleeing,"...ect. for anything else you can think of. Is this a bug? Is it how the trinkets are at lvl 70?

P.S.S.

THANKS AGAIN<333

Am i missing something or did you say dk/ druid, then you say after druid is dead, you killed a warrior, typo im guessinmg? sorry im ocd like that lol.

Oh yeah I did do that didn't I lol. By bad xD I'm surprised there weren't more typos considering I had to write that twice lol.

Users who are viewing this thread