Ret paladin gearing

Never though I’d say this, but this bracket seems more toxic than 19s

I thought the 29s were bad, yes the 39s are much worse. the 29s even have more know it alls than the 19s do.

Ques are shorter than the 29s here, only reason this is worth tolerating.

And I promise you that most verse/haste builds originate DIRECTLY from people looking at the two Mauradon trinkets and thinking... "well I might as well stack haste/versatility!"... as stupid as that sounds... I promise you its the deciding factor.

You seem to be having a rough day. I'm gonna let you go and maybe we'll discuss stat priority and gearing at a later date

I thought the 29s were bad, yes the 39s are much worse. the 29s even have more know it alls than the 19s do.

Ques are shorter than the 29s here, only reason this is worth tolerating.

You'd probably have less trouble with know it alls if you stopped pulling things out of your ass and calling them facts.

Your opinions would actually be helpful if you treated them like one.

You'd probably have less trouble with know it alls if you stopped pulling things out of your ass and calling them facts.

Your opinions would actually be helpful if you treated them like one.

When it comes to twinking, there isn’t always a matter a fact.

Fact

And I promise you that most verse/haste builds originate DIRECTLY from people looking at the two Mauradon trinkets and thinking... "well I might as well stack haste/versatility!"... as stupid as that sounds... I promise you its the deciding factor.

1. Trinkets are from DM, not mara
2. Why was your original post in favor of crit/vers? You quickly changed your tune and edited the post, wish I had the original quoted.

1. Trinkets are from DM, not mara
2. Why was your original post in favor of crit/vers? You quickly changed your tune and edited the post, wish I had the original quoted.
He was thinking about rolling a ret pally and asking how they did in the bracket like... 7 days ago. Maybe he's a pally savant or something but Im thinking he might just be spouting off nonsense.

We all know what savant is a fancy term for, and there's plenty of them on this forum dragging their knuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread