Ret Boots?

theres a leather drop thats 10 agil 12 stam or vice versa its horde only from ulda.. i can't remember the name. I'd go that route if you're willing to take a small armor hit.

Generally for ret it's worn running boots for horde, ironheel for alliance. And Encarmine boots for horde healadins. Alliance healadins are kinda sol, unless they wanna try out some of the less well itemized cloth boots with sp. =/

Jadyn said:
Generally for ret it's worn running boots for horde, ironheel for alliance. And Encarmine boots for horde healadins. Alliance healadins are kinda sol, unless they wanna try out some of the less well itemized cloth boots with sp. =/

I disagree Jadyn:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=15104 + boar's doesnt seem too bad.

just use the defiler's lamellar/mail greaves. you don't benefit from the speed boost but the stats on them (armor included) are better for a pally than [item]Worn Running Boots[/item].

Eh, 6str 6 agi is roughly equivalent to 12 agi, so you're gaining survivability. The small armor boost isn't really worth it. Especially not when you're giving up 10 crit and 10 hit from surefooted.

ah shit that's right the pvp boots "skip" level 38

the 9/9 "of the bear" boots would almost be certainly better still. 6 agility =/= 6 strength. maybe if we got 1 ap per agility, but we don't. the small crit chance boost is not worth the lack of guarenteed damage.

the mail armor makes a difference, too. more than 1 stamina.

EDIT:

Ancient Greaves of the Bear

168 Armor+9 Stamina+9 StrengthRequires Level 39

85 more armor, 1 less stamina, and (for a pally) 9 str > 12 agility

Users who are viewing this thread