Restro Druid

Any changes regaurding the Chardev?

sorcer belt? other than that maybe 15 nr if you plan on using HT to stop windshears

edit: maybe 7 mp5 on inferno robe and BoA chest with 4 stats

Rivfader said:
sorcer belt? other than that maybe 15 nr if you plan on using HT to stop windshears

edit: maybe 7 mp5 on inferno robe and BoA chest with 4 stats

I hear druids can have some mana problems so I decided to use SFK belt, maybe I'll get 15 NR.

Rivfader said:
I've seen 3/3 whales with mp5 on them in use as well

Make those Owl.

And yes, go Mp5 on Inferno Robe. But have a neat balance between Mp5 and a nice Manapool. I ran with 9Mp5 and I loved it. I could of gotten more in the sacrefice of Spellpower, but now with the decreased healing in BG's I'd think that every point of spellpower is needed. Else we're to squishy, as the druid heals (burstwise) is to damn low. Good in drain tactics, but hopeless in burst fights, imo!

Indeed 7mp5 on inferno is superior to 6stats.

Your build is short of mana, I usually run with 16mp5 and 1.7k mana so i very rarely have mana issues, however you have only just over 1.6k and barely any mp5. If i were you i would drop some spell power for mana, i like 5mp5 on bracers better than 15sp for instance. If you are intending to hit cap then you are still 5hit rating short, however from a resto perspective its not terribly important (a missed roots can be very aggravating though). When it comes to hit on my druid i tend to go for all or nothing, either full cap or none at all, so either pick up a cloak of the sorcerer or aquarius belt if arena or 5hit to boots for WSG. You will also find 15NR far superior to 5resist.

Im not suggesting that you should go for a cookie cutter druid at all, roll with whatever you find comfortable, and if you find you dont oom terribly often then sure, keep with high spell power, whatever makes you happy.

Edit: What spec were you intending?

Edit: What spec were you intending?

I'm auctually going to be using a FC spec and healing is an off set, so the spec in the Chardev is not what I will be using.

Failed to open page.

I like sp for gear and weapon swaping for mana. Luckily, I have grandfathered rank 3 lifeblood so I dont have to stack stam.

How is [item]tree bark jacket[/item] on a druid?

don't FC in treebark lol, I'd say play with it a bit. I still think BoA chest with pretty much whatever enchant you want is a good option, SP int and all that good stuff on it

Eliot said:
How is [item]tree bark jacket[/item] on a druid?

I've got that aswell. It got allot of dust and and probably eaten by what ever nasty bugs that exist in mulgore. SO it's fun, but not viable in any competetive settings!

But nice for Max mana set for lols :S

Users who are viewing this thread