Restorative Amber

Twerk

OG
Hey guys,

Not sure if this would be useful or not, but I did this today and it's neat. I've been working on my 60 druid and giving him all the rep tokens from warbringers/scouts and he got exalted with Klaxxi today. I had a friend fly me out there to get a Tabard, but then I found out that I could also buy Restorative Amber:

Restorative Amber - Item - World of Warcraft

There's no level-restriction, just need to be honored with Klaxxi to get it. Now, the tooltip for it (at 60) says that it restores 5868 health and 300,000 mana over 10 seconds - this does not appear to be true. As soon as I'd hit it, I'd be full health and full mana. It can not be used in combat, but if you combine with invis/shadowmeld/prowl/vanish/whatever, it is effectively a reset button. The only downside to this is that they are crazy expensive; 10g -each- by default, 7g -each- at Exalted. Given that we are all twinks anyway and are used to paying a billion gold for what we want, it still doesn't change that it's still a bit costly.

There are probably other threads about this that I didn't see (so I'm sorry if this is a repost), but it might also be nice to see some more activity in this sub-forum :)

Let me know what you guys think.

--dan

I use it on all my twinks, and have been for a little while now. It's a very useful tool, indeed, especially for classes that lack self-healing, such as monks, rogues and warriors in the lower brackets.

I didn't even know you could touch panda land rep at lower levels... I don't really do max level content, so I guess I wouldn't know.

How does one acquire these tokens? It can be done for 19s, I assume, given the context of the tooptips..?

Killing Zandalari Warscouts, rare spawns in Pandaria, will yield account bound tokens that grant you 1000 rep with one MoP faction. There are 4 different tokens that each represent a faction, and it's random which one you get as a drop, so the grind could take a few days depending on your realm population and luck.

It's wicked fun to use, unfortunately you cannot use them in War Games or Arenas. Tested.

Users who are viewing this thread