Resto Druid Transfer

Esope said:
Extinct Cenarius Alliance side is recruiting...your welcome to join.

your first post was cute, but I know it can be some trouble controlling the inner 11 year old.

No need to bring the drama to the forums. Let him do what he wants.

If you want to come to horde, TCF needs druid FCs right now and we'd be glad to have you but I understand that the alliance lack good players right now, so I understand if you don't want to come

Awesome said:
If you want to come to horde, TCF needs druid FCs right now and we'd be glad to have you but I understand that the alliance lack good players right now, so I understand if you don't want to come

If you all xfered to alliance Id join;)

:p I wish, I'd love to be a human, but I won't abandon TCF

Doubt they'd all transfer alliance though :p

If I may ask why you are looking for a guild, though? Out of sheer curiosity, I mean

Awesome said:
:p I wish, I'd love to be a human, but I won't abandon TCF

Doubt they'd all transfer alliance though :p

If I may ask why you are looking for a guild, though? Out of sheer curiosity, I mean

Wtb numerous faction xfers!

I'm looking for a guild because I guildless I dunno :O

Start your own guild called <Dakoduh Inc> and don't let anyone in?

I mean, that is what I would do

But in all seriousness, TCF would be really glad to have another great player

Awesome said:
Start your own guild called <Dakoduh Inc> and don't let anyone in?

I mean, that is what I would do

But in all seriousness, TCF would be really glad to have another great player

Maybe i'll consider, I'll keep you updated!

Awesome said:
...But in all seriousness, TCF would be really glad to have another great player

<3 Awesome, but...

What we need: Horde recruiters to GTFO of this thread.

What we don't need: is to lose another decent Alliance player to a faction change.

There's a couple of new and returning Alliance guilds trying to or get back into premading. I would get in touch with each of them and see which one sounds the most promising.

Good luck Dakoduh.

Hey man I'm just recruiting for the guild, and I did post that alliance needs good twinks and that I would understand if he declined my offer. Sorry for trying to grab a good player for TCF, but we do need FCs at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread