Resto Druid races (horde)

Man, your message could not be anymore negative. I'm done.

I can not help but admire your ability to perform gimmicky jumps and emote /dance when others are not around.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Means alot coming from such an elite player.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Means alot coming from such an elite player.

It is true, I do not oft compliment others for their abilities with a mouse and space bar, but you are welcome none the less.

Female tauren is pretty cool race! Gurd jumps, cool warstomp, coolest model and doesn't afraid of anything

coolest 11/10

Last edited by a moderator:
It is true, I do not oft compliment others for their abilities with a mouse and space bar, but you are welcome none the less.

PROTIP: Don't use the mouse and space bar for jumps. It is not as reliable. Bind something near your attack abilities for a secondary movement and jump button.
PROTIP #2: For those who struggle with jumps you need to move forward roughly 1/10th of a second before you jump. (AKA press the move forward button SLIGHTLY before the jump button)
PROTIP #3: your middle finger is generally a tad longer than your index finger. If you bind the move forward key to the left of the jump key the natural length of your fingers will slightly press the move forward button first and you dont have to put your fingers in an uncomfortable position to do jumps.
PROTIP #4: I would recommend putting your trinket and/or shifting buttons/dispell buttons next to your move forward and jump keys to easily switch out/trinket/dispell slows. Just makes for a more efficient and quicker jump.

Lessons every Sunday from 8-10pm on "how to tink"
pce

Users who are viewing this thread