Resto druid question

murlocsoup

Legend
How viable is spirit? i mean since the SP scaling aint really "impressive" anymore, i figured that dumping some sp enchants or gear even for a heavy stacked regen setup wouldnt be such a bad idea. like swaping to 9 spirit on on wrists instead of the 15 sp.

im not quite happy with my regeneration, going oom way too fast. got 2k+ mana

Chardevs/armory are appreciated

If you know how to play your druid well, you won't need anymore than 75 mp5 in wsg.

Do you have any grandfathered items?

Could I see your armory? :)

murlocsoup said:

That after the hat nerf? Don't exactly see how it's possible with that awsome mp5 in combat w/o those 40 spirit :O from hat.

um, nop im not geting the stats from the hat, however i dunno why my armory profile hasnt been updated yet, swaped gear this morning. got 43 mp5 in combat in my current gear. and well i aint got a clue why it was that high in the gear listed there, pretty sure it corresponds with the gear though

For wsg, you should have the following stats(this is with ur pvp trinket equiped)

1.5k+ health

2.1k+ mana

200+ SP

75+ Mp5 outside of combat.

If you have those things as a druid healer, you should be fine for the most part.

Bragh said:
That after the hat nerf? Don't exactly see how it's possible with that awsome mp5 in combat w/o those 40 spirit :O from hat.

nah bro, 40+ mp5 in combat is pretty standard without the fishing hat. Check out Korette if you want proof.

For wsg, you should have the following stats(this is with ur pvp trinket equiped)

1.5k+ health

2.1k+ mana

200+ SP

75+ Mp5 outside of combat.

If you have those things as a druid healer, you should be fine for the most part

alright cheers for the feeback

Kore nametooshort said:
nah bro, 40+ mp5 in combat is pretty standard without the fishing hat. Check out Korette if you want proof.

u re feral according to ur armory :<. back to the the topic question though; do you think tht stacking spirit while still keeping a decent amount of int would be viable?. replacing the sp enchant(s)

Edit: and eventually rocking the 20 spirit ench on my boa mace/staff instead of the 22 int

oops yeah, ive been playing around with differnt specs, well rest assured that im usually rolling in 43 mp5 in combat with about 194 sp, 1.4k hp and 2.3k mana.

If you feel that you need more mp5 then by all means change your enchants, you wont be gimped by it. I would change your wrists to 5mp5 first and if you still want more then change your second ring to lore keepers ring and then your chest to 7mp5 if you want even more.

Kore has been playing longer than most when it comes to restro druids, Don't doupt his wisdom if he feels free to share it with you :)

Stacking spirit for wsg is not viable. You need a lot of SP/Stam because most of the time as a druid healer, your targeted the most and you won't even have time to burn all your mana before you die. Your heals need to be strong and you need enough health to survive long enough to heal someone. Tho if you feel you need the extra spirit, I'd suggest you to keep an OOM weapon with you when you are not healing.

Mrcer said:
Stacking spirit for wsg is not viable. You need a lot of SP/Stam because most of the time as a druid healer, your targeted the most and you won't even have time to burn all your mana before you die. Your heals need to be strong and you need enough health to survive long enough to heal someone.

Pretty much this. In 4.03 your most viable heals are rejuv and HT. Regrowth is crap and SM is your Oh Shit button. Since rejuv is somewhat limited, i.e its exactly 100 odd per tick and nothing you can do about it, and HT has a relatively long cast time you need to make those heals count. This means tha when you cast them you want them to hit fairly hard. Stacking spirit isnt necessarily bad if you manage to keep everyone alive and you end up ooming, however keeping those people alive in the first place is your priority because you can run away and drink relatively easily in a BG or you can find a mana hut.

Mrcer said:
Kore has been playing longer than most when it comes to restro druids, Don't doupt his wisdom if he feels free to share it with you :)

Stacking spirit for wsg is not viable. You need a lot of SP/Stam because most of the time as a druid healer, your targeted the most and you won't even have time to burn all your mana before you die. Your heals need to be strong and you need enough health to survive long enough to heal someone. Tho if you feel you need the extra spirit, I'd suggest you to keep an OOM weapon with you when you are not healing.

I can agree with this. I think going OOM is less common than going OOHP for a 19 druid in WSG. Then again my only experience as a 19 druid healer was with no cat/travel form so wtf do i know lol

Users who are viewing this thread