resto druid advice

greentea

Legend
ok just some slight tips on resto druid for 70. the main thing im having trouble with is gems and glyphs, also im wondering on how they are compared to other classes

gems...full int for pve, either full resil or a mix of 10int/10resi gems for pvp

for prime glyphs: id def take swiftmend. then either pick between rejuv or lifebloom, with regrowth as a possibility as well. prioritize whichever will boost your healing style the most (so prolly not regrowth)

for major: barkskin as one, and either innervate if you play with a mana based class that you toss innervates on, or HT if you dont

for minor: dash for sure. then pick motw if people are dispelling that and you find you have time/gcds to use recasting it...if you dont encounter people dispelling motw or dont have time to recast it ever then just pick treant. rebirth if this is a BG/pve spec too i guess, but afaik rebirth cant be used in arena so thats why i left if out as a major and minor choice - assuming this is aimed at arena.

Yowxd said:
Sup, take me down, ohwait,

Wait, wait, is that a ice lance coming at me.

*30.. 29.. 28..*

Respawn times are cool.

yea idd it's god damn anoying like 80% of the time it starts from 30 ><

yea if you wanna waste all the time n $

Afaik, the hard cap is 60%. 1000 resi gives you 55% dmg reduction. I don't think any class ingame can reach more than 1000 resi, let alone 60% dmg reduction.

i dont believe so since the resil nerf

Metamorfos said:
Afaik, the hard cap is 60%. 1000 resi gives you 55% dmg reduction. I don't think any class ingame can reach more than 1000 resi, let alone 60% dmg reduction.

What about warlocks with soul link or glyphed soul link?

Metamorfos said:

the armory link had 51% with 644 resi o.o

Cornholio said:
The armory is not accurate.

aye. and afaik the wowhead profiler and chardev are still inaccurate

and you can get 1Kresi warriors can get like 1.1 almsot and shamans / rogues 1050 -ish but need JC + BS socket gear ofc double trinket ..

Users who are viewing this thread