Resilience

Resilience WAS nerfed for level 10s Kushington. Can not change that. Prior to the nerf killing a level 10 warrior fury twink was next to impossible. Now, we can 2-man him. Before he could go 10v1 :p

Ambushes have gone from 100 crit -> 350~ crit.

Best regards,

Whizz said:
I noticed you made your thread about your shaman just yesterday, and the resilience nerf was several days ago, is it possible that you never experience the full resi buff? could it be that easy?

No I had my resil twink before that, just made a post for when I was bored of it what to do at 19 gear wise for enh, had nothing to do with this subject.

I asked for a blue post where they say they nerfed resilience, not some math someone did on here.

Also you may be right who knows, I could care less because the people I'm coming up against on Ruin right now are A) Complete shit or B) Complete shit, so resil buffed or not I have enough to tank quite a few of them still so I'm happy :)

Either way this thread got way off topic the topic was for resilience gearing at 19, which everyone else already knows is retardedly stupid because it's useless and the trade off is not worth the loss in other stats that will help you survive longer, you either lose offensive stats which can in turn cause you to live by killing your opponent or you lose stamina or healing with enough SP and Stamina you will gain far more benefits than if you stacked resilience.

Kushington said:
I asked for a blue post where they say they nerfed resilience, not some math someone did on here.

I dont care what you asked for, you can find your precious blue post by searching for anything along the lines of "resilience nerf" on this very forum, that too hard for you?

Kushington said:
Also you may be right who knows,

Roflmao, like 99% of the forums knows resil got nerfed so there goes your who, a better question would be who doesnt know Im right, answer is most likely only you ;/

Users who are viewing this thread