Resilence

i would say paladin - same hp, same armor, but with heals and bubble. also a paladin can heal his healer.

druid and mage are second best imo for speed and crowd control. but not that much survivability.

if you got a nice group of buddies to que with, class doesnt matter but if you are lone wolf and want to fcarry i would suggest paladin.

No.

In premades with class-cap of 2, warrior is best. You would want 2 holy paladins to heal, not one to FC, would gimp your setup.

Druids aren't too good atm, but will be better in 4.3, but wouldn't ever say a mage is a good FC in a premade. Then I'd rather have a warrior FC with a mage on D.

No.

In premades with class-cap of 2, warrior is best. You would want 2 holy paladins to heal, not one to FC, would gimp your setup.

Druids aren't too good atm, but will be better in 4.3, but wouldn't ever say a mage is a good FC in a premade. Then I'd rather have a warrior FC with a mage on D.

yo where did he mention premades again

When did you last premade'd Hurrx? Are there any premades happening on EU now-days? I ain't picking any bones here, just asking
<
You do have a point there but if the guy is EpUg ...

warriors = premade

pugs = lol?

When did you last premade'd Hurrx? Are there any premades happening on EU now-days? I ain't picking any bones here, just asking
<

irkalla

<

oh look a hunter that was made less than 6 months ago and he never botherd to finish he's other 2 chars.

this guy is pro listen to him.

Warriors get 7% more armor through talents and 10% total damage reduction through defensive stance. They make the best tanks.

[quote name='master yoda]

this guy is pro listen to him.

[/quote]and the anonymous guys is implying what exactly? show your toons, so we can see how pro you are.

and the anonymous guys is implying what exactly? show your toons, so we can see how pro you are.

i like him better atm, until i find out he has a huntard that was made less than 6 months ago to >_>

the lesson learned is stop making huntards

Users who are viewing this thread